• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Max OVR in auction house

nhzirxagent

Rookie 1
The auction house that I connect to has only two above 85. However I have several auctions for '90s and 100 OVR
Screenshot_20211010-124752_NBA LIVE.jpg
players. Is anybody seeing these in their auction house?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
the game is closing in 30 hrs or so.. so posting in the AH was disabled on the 8th.. thats why ur seeing so less cards

nhzirxagent

Rookie 1
Thanks anatdoc I'm aware.
I found it odd that the auction house visible to me only had 2 players with an OVR above 85, with about 48 hour to go in the season.
My question is: does anyone see the cards I posted in their auction house (since there are different auction houses, I believe based on location or time zones)?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Thanks anatdoc I'm aware.
I found it odd that the auction house visible to me only had 2 players with an OVR above 85, with about 48 hour to go in the season.
My question is: does anyone see the cards I posted in their auction house (since there are different auction houses, I believe based on location or time zones)?
ya mine was empty abt 12 hrs ago

yhost

Rookie 1
8.5m? How long have you been playing this game? My team of 92 ovr is worth 2.5m with 50k in bank and 2m on the bench

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.