• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Master Hardens Clutch ability

SejAlmighty

Rookie 1
I've been missing his Clutch ability lately..I dont know if its normal or not, but the past days i have encountered this maybe 4-5x now that his clutch ability didnt go in..Anyone experiencing the same?

Alekk

Rookie 2
Happens occasionally as it it's not actually a 100% shot despite what the feedback tells you.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's rare but it'll happen eventually to everyone I haven't missed a handful of them though only 2 in the past 2 years

SejAlmighty

Rookie 1
yep exactly, i know that once in awhile it happens but it seems it is happening very often to me this past few days..I'll do some more observation if the defender has something to do with it or if it was blocked as it did not registered.Thanks guys i'll update you once i find out the cause

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
yep exactly, i know that once in awhile it happens but it seems it is happening very often to me this past few days..I'll do some more observation if the defender has something to do with it or if it was blocked as it did not registered.Thanks guys i'll update you once i find out the cause

Np and looking forward to what you find

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.