• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

March Monthly Master: Patrick Ewing

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Since the 95 ovr flashbacks are worth around 500k coins or less, I'm using my fb extra tokens to get the low ovr flashbacks players and complete those objectives for Ewing. Already 17/20 into the 93 ovr. I opened like 60 bonus packs & bought the weekly pass too.

Also the weekly pass give you an extra bonus pack with 10 tokens + 200 stamina daily for a week
good idea abt the flashbacks
Damn...when ddI they reduce the price of the lower OVR FB?s?!

Like a week ago

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
You guys think it makes to sense.. To just save the tokens till the end of the month and c if the buyout option without the 99/100 card is there again

dub365

All-Star 1
May be....but I'm waiting to see if Elevates get updated bc that Whiteside should be a beastly match for Ewing

kirid96

Rookie 1
Since the 95 ovr flashbacks are worth around 500k coins or less, I'm using my fb extra tokens to get the low ovr flashbacks players and complete those objectives for Ewing. Already 17/20 into the 93 ovr. I opened like 60 bonus packs & bought the weekly pass too.

Also the weekly pass give you an extra bonus pack with 10 tokens + 200 stamina daily for a week

that's an awesome idea and great way to use the FB tokens

must say i wasn't terribly impressed hearing that Ewing was the next MM but for a grindable 99 with dunk package they done a decent job with this.

betaman411

All-Star 1
You guys think it makes to sense.. To just save the tokens till the end of the month and c if the buyout option without the 99/100 card is there again

That's what I'm doing. Not even sure I'll buy him but there's little incentive to completing the lower OVR sets now.

Can anyone clue me to how this is possible? Doesn't seem to be enough packs in the store...

Attachments

• ewing hows.png
    ewing hows.png
    328.4 KB · Views: 1,004

myyoyolin

Rookie 1

That's what I'm doing. Not even sure I'll buy him but there's little incentive to completing the lower OVR sets now.

is there any clue when this will come out or what the price will be according to previous experience from the Bird set?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

is there any clue when this will come out or what the price will be according to previous experience from the Bird set?
Think well know only on the last week or maybe days.. think it was 1500 nba cash for bird

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.