• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

LvL... becoming unplayable

TomH

Pro 2
500MM?? Wow. I’m a p2w player and don’t give a rip what anyone else thinks of it. I have the money. I built up what I thought was a massive amount of coins through sniping and selling. But 500mm?!? I can say for certain as a result of my personal experience that cannot be done just by spending money within the rules.

dub365

All-Star 1
There will always be those that take the low road and it pisses me off but it's a reality. I just want EA to give a crap about League play bc it should be one of the strongest parts if the game and it just goes unloved. If they would just put some thought and effort into it, LVL could strengthen all the other pieces of the game as far as their bottom line goes. Too many ppl quit bc they get to a place where it feels like there's no point in getting a strong team. Why spend so many hours, spend $ when there's no reason to? SD sucks bc they killed any kind of worthwhile rewards. There's nothing else.... it's just us addicts that continue on. They need the competition of LVL to underscore the need for a strong lineup. But they just keep giving us weak rewards, refuse to fix Gameplay, won't talk to the community about it......

^^^Couldn't agree more. I've always thought LvsL should be their first priority. It's great promos are grineable but they also need to focus on LvsL, maybe have intra-league tournaments, a March madness type tournament where leagues move on to the next round, and other types of tournaments immitating real world events like the playoffs, eliminate all types of exploits, and have better rewards. It would be nice too if they eliminated ovr advantages and disadvantages and allowed skill to be the main factor in whether you win or lose.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
^^^Couldn't agree more. I've always thought LvsL should be their first priority. It's great promos are grineable but they also need to focus on LvsL, maybe have intra-league tournaments, a March madness type tournament where leagues move on to the next round, and other types of tournaments immitating real world events like the playoffs, eliminate all types of exploits, and have better rewards. It would be nice too if they eliminated ovr advantages and disadvantages and allowed skill to be the main factor in whether you win or lose.
Agreed but sadly that last part is the biggest pipe dream ever because they will lose a lot of spenders if there was no reason to raise overall since overall trumps stats

kebean17

Rookie 1
well theres always a cheater in any games, . . for as f2p players we just gotta grind hard and hope for a lucky pull

Chico

Rookie 1
Lots of teams on the lvl leaderboards change their league names to EA Ban Game Guardian Hackers

Attachments

• 58BAC3E5-A3FD-4FE0-BA33-520BCD7493B6.jpeg
    58BAC3E5-A3FD-4FE0-BA33-520BCD7493B6.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 254

Altavilla

Pro 1
I don’t think the problem is the cheaters (if there are any in LvL). I think the problem is some EA “move” (gameplay change or whatever) gone wrong.
At this point I would pay to NOT play LvL. Fortunately I can do it for free.

"people who exploit the system" is the euphemism EA uses ;)

Cheaters are the reason there are not league masters anymore. EA doesnt want to award the cheaters with more free players.

Fifa mobile did the same at the start of this season, lvl rewards are very poor there now compared with previous seasons..

"people who exploit the system" is the euphemism EA uses ;)

Cheaters are the reason there are not league masters anymore. EA doesnt want to award the cheaters with more free players.

Fifa mobile did the same at the start of this season, lvl rewards are very poor there now compared with previous seasons..

Yes, it was so bad that some leagues would kick unsuspecting members and sell the spot to folks for the master

dub365

All-Star 1
Hmmm., That's interesting. I haven't had a problem with 3s in a while.....until I switched my coach boost tonight. I've been running with Shooting/ Contested shot and 3 point boosts and I do pretty well. Switched to balanced/ steal boost for my LVL quarters and played worse than I have months

betaman411

All-Star 1
Hmmm., That's interesting. I haven't had a problem with 3s in a while.....until I switched my coach boost tonight. I've been running with Shooting/ Contested shot and 3 point boosts and I do pretty well. Switched to balanced/ steal boost for my LVL quarters and played worse than I have months
Can you be more specific on which boost items you were using? I have been using Balanced Brown +5 to +8 steal, Winter promo court +3 Agility, Miami jersey +3 dunk, CNY Jersey +10% XP with some misc bench boosts. Recently switched coach to Kokoskov with mixed results in two tourneys. I’m desperately searching for some chemistry that works.

I used the new april fools mascot & the new april fools court in lvl today. Great results (+16) against 100 & 102 ovr (I'm 100).

I like the rebounds boost so i will continue tomorrow with this.

The court is really bad for the eyes lmao, but it also bothers the opponents so...

^^^ Me and my league mates haven't had an issue with Kokoskov, in fact we've been using either defensive or street coaches and have been putting up +20-38 in almost every tournament. Tight defense is key to easy steals, one of my leagemates even went 33-0 while I haven't had a tournament margin of less than +20 in a long time. Once you find what works stick with it. For me it's been street coaches ever since they came out.

dub365

All-Star 1
Can you be more specific on which boost items you were using? I have been using Balanced Brown +5 to +8 steal, Winter promo court +3 Agility, Miami jersey +3 dunk, CNY Jersey +10% XP with some misc bench boosts. Recently switched coach to Kokoskov with mixed results in two tourneys. I’m desperately searching for some chemistry that works.
View attachment 800
For some reason I can't upload a SC. Had been using Nurse +7, winter court, +3 block jersey, +1 3pt jersey. Lots of bench boosts. Not getting +20s in League like some of the other guys but that's maybe due to skill. Been around +16-18 avg all year. But that coach has been doing well for me. Maybe not as well defensively but I feel like I can tell the difference in made shots once I swap out Nurse. Idk

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.