• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lost Account

chappy

Rookie 1
I just experienced a similar issue with my second account. I logged into my main account that's linked to facebook and played awhile. I then logged out and tried the game center linked account again and it worked fine to get into it.

Worth a shot....

I had some issues today with Game Center too. If you’re not logged in then it can’t find your account. Check your Game Center status in iOS settings and make sure it’s active and you’re logged in.

My issues were with logging into the Game Center server itself. Wouldn’t work over cellular but would over WiFi.

I had some issues today with Game Center too. If you’re not logged in then it can’t find your account. Check your Game Center status in iOS settings and make sure it’s active and you’re logged in.

My issues were with logging into the Game Center server itself. Wouldn’t work over cellular but would over WiFi.
Apparently when I checked the Game Center status, I says that it is logged in. However the game logged me out for some reason. Weird issue to have

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlasiusOS
New members today
New threads today