• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Login crash

D'Angelo Jr.

Rookie 1
Hi there NBAliveCommunity.. I am posting this thread regarding the problem i have(i suppose others do too) where it keeps saying: something went wrong try login in again. I tried reinstalling the game several times and even went as far to deleting the cache but it doesn't have anny effect... I have a Facebook account btw.. Help pleasee

Stewie309

Superstar 1
Staff member
Community Chief
Every couple of months there is this issue and usually happens to people that log in with Facebook perhaps that's your issue

D'Angelo Jr.

Rookie 1
Every couple of months there is this issue and usually happens to people that log in with Facebook perhaps that's your issue
But how do i fix it i really need to claim that lowry hahahahaha like fr speakingnof the devil needed one more elite token to complete the set

Stewie309

Superstar 1
Staff member
Community Chief
But how do i fix it i really need to claim that lowry hahahahaha like fr speakingnof the devil needed one more elite token to complete the set
I have no advice for you because it's not something you can control if what your tried didn't work already but as for Lowry I wouldn't build him if I was you but instead wait for the game 4 POTG because Lowry is already down to about 2 mil and it's only been 12 hours

D'Angelo Jr.

Rookie 1
I have no advice for you because it's not something you can control if what your tried didn't work already but as for Lowry I wouldn't build him if I was you but instead wait for the game 4 POTG because Lowry is already down to about 2 mil and it's only been 12 hours
Ohh thnx for the heafs up bro

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjjjjkkmmj
New members today
New threads today