• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

List of players with abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
In order of newest to oldest:

104 OVR Shooting PG Stephen Curry with Clutch (?:??) charge time
103 OVR Shooting PG with 2pt Clutch (?:?? charge time)
103 OVR Defensive SF with 2pt Clutch (?:?? charge time)
103 OVR Balanced C Nikola Jokic with In The Paint (?:?? charge time)
102 OVR Shooting PG Damian Lillard with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
101 OVR Defensive PG Damian Lillard with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
101 OVR Street SG Khris Middleton with Clutch (?:?? charge time)
101 OVR Street C Al Horford with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
102 OVR Shooting, Street, Defensive, or Balanced C Hakeem Olajuwon with In The Paint (?:?? charge time)
101 OVR Shooting PG Russell Westbrook with In The Paint (?:?? charge time)
101 OVR Street SG Devin Booker with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
101 OVR Defensive SF Doug McDermott with Clutch (?:?? charge time)
101 OVR Balanced PF Marvin Bagley III with In The Paint (?:?? charge time)
101 OVR Defensive SG Dwyane Wade with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
100 OVR Street PF Dirk Nowitzki with Clutch (1:10 charge time)
100 OVR Balanced PG Tony Parker with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
101 OVR Defensive C Patrick Ewing with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
99 OVR Shooting SG James Harden with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
99 OVR Shooting SF Joe Harris with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
99 OVR Shooting SG Hamidou Diallo with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
99 OVR Balanced C Shaquille O'Neal with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
96 OVR Balanced PG Stephon Marbury with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
96 OVR Shooting SG James Harden with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
96 OVR Defensive C DeMarcus Cousins with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Balanced PG Collin Sexton with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
94 OVR Defensive PF Lauri Markkanen with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Shooting PF Marvin Bagley III with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Balanced SF Kevin Durant with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
94 OVR Defensive PG Kemba Walker with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Shooting C Andre Drummond with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Defensive C Bill Russell with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
94 OVR Shooting SG Allen Iverson with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Balanced PF Dennis Rodman with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
is Kevin Durant and Sexton's buzzer beater really timed like that or they'll change it later?

That's how buzzer beater charge times are supposed to be they're built around 2 minute quarters so in a 2 minute quarter it can be used in the last 2 seconds but in showdown it can be used in the last 32 seconds but that is delayed because the clock runs when inbounding during the first 30 seconds so it doesn't count for the ability timers not sure if that's what you were asking about but I explained it just in case

LeBraza

Rookie 1
Hi. When a player has a bench clutch, shouldn't the other player benefit from that clutch. Like playing with Joe Harris on the bench, should Bird have his clutch? Thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hi. When a player has a bench clutch, shouldn't the other player benefit from that clutch. Like playing with Joe Harris on the bench, should Bird have his clutch? Thanks

No it doesn't work like that abilities are exclusive to the card they are on they don't transfer

Cobra

Rookie 1
No it doesn't work like that abilities are exclusive to the card they are on they don't transfer
Then why do some clutch players have the clutch icon in their starting lineup and others have it on their starting and bench? For instance, my clutch Harden only has clutch next to the starting lineup. But Harris has it in both the starting and the bench. There has to be some reason for it to be there.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Then why do some clutch players have the clutch icon in their starting lineup and others have it on their starting and bench? For instance, my clutch Harden only has clutch next to the starting lineup. But Harris has it in both the starting and the bench. There has to be some reason for it to be there.
It's just something they do on random cards they claimed it was a visual glitch but either way why would they allow people to have a crappy ability card on their bench and have a great card that originally didn't have an ability to suddenly have one they want to sell people great ability cards bot for people to just make them appear out of nowhere because of a card on the bench

Cobra

Rookie 1
I a
It's just something they do on random cards they claimed it was a visual glitch but either way why would they allow people to have a crappy ability card on their bench and have a great card that originally didn't have an ability to suddenly have one they want to sell people great ability cards bot for people to just make them appear out of nowhere because of a card on the bench
I don't know why they would do that. But I dont think it's a glitch. I think it was a calculated move to get people to think the ability transferred from the bench, which would make that card seemingly more attractive. False advertising basically.

Cobra

Rookie 1
They just started doing that lately. To get those people who might already have a shooting guard with an ability to upgrade to the new one under the false pretense that the new one is "better" becuz it not only has ability when he starts but also on bench. The card even says it must be on bench to be activated. 🙄. Doesn't surprise me with EA. But it's a dirty trick.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They just started doing that lately. To get those people who might already have a shooting guard with an ability to upgrade to the new one under the false pretense that the new one is "better" becuz it not only has ability when he starts but also on bench. The card even says it must be on bench to be activated. 🙄. Doesn't surprise me with EA. But it's a dirty trick.
It's been like that dating back to last season when they went to the format used to showcase card stats, abilities/boosts, etc. Only on some cards did it have the ability just in the ability slot last season but this one it's been about even on the amount of ability cards with it listed on the bench boosts compared to those without it like that it flip flops every few ability cards so it's not a constant thing that is done

charlietheking

Rookie 1
Can you do an updated list please?
In order of newest to oldest:

102 OVR Shooting, Street, Defensive, or Balanced C Hakeem Olajuwon with In The Paint (?:?? charge time)
101 OVR Shooting PG Russell Westbrook with In The Paint (?:?? charge time)
101 OVR Street SG Devin Booker with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
101 OVR Defensive SF Doug McDermott with Clutch (?:?? charge time)
101 OVR Balanced PF Marvin Bagley III with In The Paint (?:?? charge time)
100 OVR Street PF Dirk Nowitzki with Clutch (1:10 charge time)
100 OVR Balanced PG Tony Parker with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
99 OVR Shooting SG James Harden with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
99 OVR Shooting SF Joe Harris with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
99 OVR Shooting SG Hamidou Diallo with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
99 OVR Balanced C Shaquille O'Neal with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
96 OVR Balanced PG Stephon Marbury with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
96 OVR Shooting SG James Harden with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
96 OVR Defensive C DeMarcus Cousins with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Balanced PG Collin Sexton with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
94 OVR Defensive PF Lauri Markkanen with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Shooting PF Marvin Bagley III with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Balanced SF Kevin Durant with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
94 OVR Defensive PG Kemba Walker with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Shooting C Andre Drummond with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Defensive C Bill Russell with Buzzer Beater (1:58 charge time)
94 OVR Shooting SG Allen Iverson with Clutch (1:30 charge time)
94 OVR Balanced PF Dennis Rodman with In The Paint (1:30 charge time)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Can you do an updated list please?
In order to get a completely accurate result I need help filling in the blanks for the timing I can list the cards but since I haven't used them all I don't know the charge time for all of them I made an assumption for Dirk taking 1:30 to charge but it actually takes 1:20

Aaron

Rookie 1
Why doesn't 101 Doug McDermott with clutch boost doesn't give clutch on the bench when it already says so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.