• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lightning vs. Thunder Promo

misa1718

Rookie 1
Confusing almost as every promo. How can i collect 96OVR master if i chose lightning and get only 2 lighntning masters? Hoh can i switch to thunder.

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
You should grind both of the campaigns(left and right ones)..

Another question:
2nd achievement is: you collected 16 1/2 round players or Hub during the event...
How does it work? Which are the players eligible?
Confusing almost as every promo. How can i collect 96OVR master if i chose lightning and get only 2 lighntning masters? Hoh can i switch to thunder.
(left

misa1718

Rookie 1
You should grind both of the campaigns(left and right ones)..

Another question:
2nd achievement is: you collected 16 1/2 round players or Hub during the event...
How does it work? Which are the players eligible?

(left
Not sure, i collected at least 10 of them, but i have got just 2 counted in achievements. One of them was 85+ and i also boought at least 10 of them with playoff credits.

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Not sure, i collected at least 10 of them, but i have got just 2 counted in achievements. One of them was 85+ and i also boought at least 10 of them with playoff credits.
Me too.. just two of em which I supposed were the two 88 of the event..damn ea 🤷🏽‍♂️

misa1718

Rookie 1
Me too.. just two of em which I supposed were the two 88 of the event..damn ea 🤷🏽‍♂️
I just got 94 John Wall, collected all 5 of them so i dont think it is this event players. So bad this game concept is really good, but so many bugs. Now you can play blitz on this event how many times you want and progress through milestones if you have enoigh stamina.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
I just got 94 John Wall, collected all 5 of them so i dont think it is this event players. So bad this game concept is really good, but so many bugs. Now you can play blitz on this event how many times you want and progress through milestones if you have enoigh stamina.
where is this blitz event? just saw the 20/20 one

dub365

All-Star 1
EA up to no good per usual. I spent 1k on a pack to open up the Thunder side events this morning. Got a slap in the face and a poke in the eye....
Screenshot_20210614-104011.png

See how it shows 85-90 and it's a SELECT pack?

Screenshot_20210614-092850.png

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
My blitz event ddnt reset. anyone experience this?

Attachments

• 0C2B2E57-7EBD-4FC7-938A-5A4736196800.jpeg
    0C2B2E57-7EBD-4FC7-938A-5A4736196800.jpeg
    271.4 KB · Views: 220

misa1718

Rookie 1
So if i collect enough thunder points and get 1 thunder player, would i.unlovk thunder event too? Really confusing.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.