• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

lewie100's 96 Franchise

lewie100

Rookie 1
Hey guys, wanted to kick off the Franchise discussion by posting my franchise.

NBA:

wgQHVlt.png

Classic:

dqJytCM.png

Also - Give me suggestions as to how to improve my franchise! Planning to replace Ben with either BB/TOTW Ben, so that's that sorted. Maybe replace Schrempf with someone?

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hey Lewie100,

Looks good - how are you finding the new bosh?

I've been using Playoffs Simmons until the POTM Simmons 98 is released and the 94 plays well (almost maxed 98)

betaman411

All-Star 1
97 PM Dirk is a great option for your Classic lineup.

I switched from Prince of Fire Simmons to Playmaker Lillard because I needed the OVR boost. He?s 100 maxed in my lineup. Planning to get TOTM Simmons as well.

lewie100

Rookie 1
Thanks guys for your advice!

Now that the new Kyrie is out, I'm going after him. Would love to have him on my side! Got plenty of money (19m) to buy players as well, so should be easy enough

betaman411

All-Star 1
Kyrie is tops on my list too. Then McGrady. Not sure how many I can grind and if it will be worth buying the players for Magic or buying him outright?

lewie100

Rookie 1
Kyrie is tops on my list too. Then McGrady. Not sure how many I can grind and if it will be worth buying the players for Magic or buying him outright?

From grind you can probably get like, 1 max. You'd need to have a LOT of coins to get Magic, probably in the 70-80m territory due to each player costing around 7-8m to build total if you can snipe and grind out 86+ and 90+ players.

lewie100

Rookie 1
Got the 98 Kyrie, so he's now in my lineup with 93 Ben on the bench. Wondering which master I should aim for next, I'd personally say Payton just for the boost, but there may be other options.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.