• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Leaked Flashback elite cards

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
New Flashback Players

This should be a tread where you are able to post any new flashback players with screenshots (if you can) or just new news of who?s the upcoming flashback player.

For this week, I am sure 95 lamarcus Aldridge is the flashback, then I saw a 95 Kyle Korver SG with 3pt boost, and a 96 Dwight Howard C with amazing stats.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: New Flashback Players

This should be a tread where you are able to post any new flashback players with screenshots (if you can) or just new news of who?s the upcoming flashback player.

For this week, I am sure 95 lamarcus Aldridge is the flashback, then I saw a 95 Kyle Korver SG with 3pt boost, and a 96 Dwight Howard C with amazing stats.

There is a thread about the next 4 FB players and the next one is 94 Pau Gasol I'm merging this with said thread

cire2245

Rookie 3
I?m gonna expect that those 95/96 fb cards with amazing stats/boost won?t be available in sets until average grinders are already at 98/99ovr.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Korver comes next week (his picture was added) then Aldridge then Howard and since 5 came out last week maybe Howard is the last FB player we get similar to the one where they added cards to a program they were ending soon a few weeks before they ended it

Korver and Aldridge got their pictures at the same time so that ruined this theory but my guess is that we get the one that is less likely to be wanted in Aldridge while they draw out Korver even longer making his overall even less useful for a lot of people

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.