• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Jerseys and boost item

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
I am using a lockdown lineup,however my jersey with +5 agility boost is for sharpshooter ( association), and my away jersey with +5 steal (still association) is a street lineup.i read from a thread that assoc jersey is for home, statement for away, and icon for secondary jersey. Does it matter what to wear? Can i still enjoy the boost abilities even i used lockdown lineup?

Xboxmad

Rookie 1

X Xboxmad

Rookie 1​

I am using a lockdown lineup,however my jersey with +5 agility boost is for sharpshooter ( association), and my away jersey with +5 steal (still association) is a street lineup.i read from a thread that assoc jersey is for home, statement for away, and icon for secondary jersey. Does it matter what to wear? Can i still enjoy the boost abilities even i used lockdown lineup?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Just use the best jersey you have as home/away jerseys doesn’t matter in this game so you can make use of their bossts. If you are traditional though just put which one is lighter or association jersey at home if you feel more like it.

dub365

All-Star 1
The boosts only work if the jersey matches the lineup you are using. You need Lockdown jerseys or Balanced jerseys if you're playing with Lockdown lineup

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
The boosts only work if the jersey matches the lineup you are using. You need Lockdown jerseys or Balanced jerseys if you're playing with Lockdown lineup
Just use the best jersey you have as home/away jerseys doesn’t matter in this game so you can make use of their bossts.

Which is which? 1 reply contradicted.. anyone from experienced player?

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
Just use the best jersey you have as home/away jerseys doesn’t matter in this game so you can make use of their bossts.

Which is which? 1 reply contradicted.. anyone from experienced player?
I used lockdown jersey with +3 3 pts, my pg is a sharpshooter and still got an add +3 in his 3 pts..

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
I have lockdown lineup, can i use sharpshooter jersey with +5 steal boost? Will it work to my lockdown lineup?
And, my super court is a sharpshooter with +5 speed, but again my lineup is lockdown, will it work to me?
But, my sharpshooter jersey with +5 3 pts, works with my lockdiwn lineup. Its adds 5, and if i change jersey, it less 5.. confusing bcoz 1 replied said, it wont work. Lockdown lineup should wear lockdown jersey to enjoy their boost.
Please clarify.. tia to anyone who reply.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I used lockdown jersey with +3 3 pts, my pg is a sharpshooter and still got an add +3 in his 3 pts..
All players on the team are given the boosts the lineup styles on courts, jerseys, and boost items are to help get matches in chemistry for the NBA lineup which allows you to use any lineups styles together compared to the style lineups which only allow you to use cards from that style or balanced cards which are cards that can be put on every lineup

Also please stop making new threads about the same topic it is considered spam I merged your threads

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
The boosts only work if the jersey matches the lineup you are using. You need Lockdown jerseys or Balanced jerseys if you're playing with Lockdown
All players on the team are given the boosts the lineup styles on courts, jerseys, and boost items are to help get matches in chemistry for the NBA lineup which allows you to use any lineups styles together compared to the style lineups which only allow you to use cards from that style or balanced cards which are cards that can be put on every lineup

Also please stop making new threads about the same topic it is considered spam I merged your threads
My apologies.. i am really confuse.one more question please? I am now using ULTIMATE lineup with mix players ( sharpshooter ,street, lockdown). Now my court and jerseys are both street with boost item. Can my team still enjoy those boost benefit? I am a newbie, i appreciate much your clarification. Tia

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
My apologies.. i am really confuse.one more question please? I am now using ULTIMATE lineup with mix players ( sharpshooter ,street, lockdown). Now my court and jerseys are both street with boost item. Can my whole team still enjoy those boost benefit? I am a newbie, i appreciate much your clarification. Tia

dub365

All-Star 1
My apologies.. i am really confuse.one more question please? I am now using ULTIMATE lineup with mix players ( sharpshooter ,street, lockdown). Now my court and jerseys are both street with boost item. Can my whole team still enjoy those boost benefit? I am a newbie, i appreciate much your clarification. Tia
With ULTIMATE LINEUP, all players, courts, jerseys, etc can be used and it benefits all of your starters, regardless of their playstyle

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.