• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Jaren Jackson Jr

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
I just wanted ti say that my 104 Jackson Jr is an awesome card lol. Sounds weird and illogical i know but i had the Duncan master and sold him and picked up the Jackson Jr instead. He fits my pkay style better. So for my lineup i have
104 Kembra at Pg
105 POTG Curry
105Potg Kawhi
104 Jackson Jr
106 Embiid

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
I just wanted ti say that my 104 Jackson Jr is an awesome card lol. Sounds weird and illogical i know but i had the Duncan master and sold him and picked up the Jackson Jr instead. He fits my pkay style better. So for my lineup i have
104 Kembra at Pg
105 POTG Curry
105Potg Kawhi
104 Jackson Jr
106 Embiid
Screenshot_20190620-114358_NBA Live.jpg

Amma

Rookie 1
Well tbh i haven't tried Bagley lol. But i am really liking Jackson lol

Already buy and tried him (JJ), great at DEF rebound so far.
Even though him rebound status is not so high but he really great as rim protector.

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
Already buy and tried him (JJ), great at DEF rebound so far.
Even though him rebound status is not so high but he really great as rim protector.
Yes!! I am very impressed with his play. His speed is amazing and he can be a bully in the post.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.