• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Iverson Christmas Ghost Card

nastypeanut

Rookie 1
Has anyone seen an Iverson Christmas Ghost sell in the AH and if so how many coins? Seems like a pretty rare card but would love to snag one somehow.

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
He goes for around 2-2.5M, depending on availability in your AH. You might need 2.75M to get ghost iverson, but I'd wait a week or two when prices drop.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
He actually goes for around 2.8-3.3 mil unless you're lucky enough to get him for less same with KD and Russell

nastypeanut

Rookie 1
Ok, thanks for the info. I've got about 2M coins but haven't even seen one in my AH yet. Will keep an eye out and hope price drops a bit.

Gareth64

Rookie 1
He?s rare like KD and Russell as others have said. You?ll have to be quick and he?ll be bought up immediately and there?ll be one at a time only so you won?t be able to choose based on price. Not sure they?ll drop in price really tbh

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
He sells immediately in my auction house. I was lucky and bought bill russell, but haven't come close with him. I've seen him probably 5 to 10 times but I can't snipe him.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.