• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is there a thread that shows who moves up a ovr point in a boosted line up? Was wondering about spre

dub365

All-Star 1
What do you mean by boosted lineup? Every players OVR gets boosted. Just depends on how many points are needed and in which stat categories. 100 Parker can boost to 102 if you have the right boosts but on my bench, only got him to 101. I've got 30 points on 99 Whiteside and still can't get him to 100. Don't have any idea about Spreewell though

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The reason no such thread exists is because it's impossible to keep track of because not all cards are built the same some won't boost with +10 in 1 stat but will boost with only +1 in different stat

dub365

All-Star 1
I mean, theoretically everyone has a boosted lineup bc they have a coach that gives a boost. That's why I was asking what you meant.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.