• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is the game done for real ?

benkangquan

Rookie 1
If you had read Discord, someone said NBALM China is terminating and they already started refunding users real money for their remaining NBA Cash. Does it mean they are closing it soon ? I wont be surprised lol

I saw that they are not releasing NBA Live 2020 for consoles. I did not see anything about mobile. I wonder if it related to that or the downward relations between China and the NBA

dub365

All-Star 1
That guy isn't super reliable and also, China never ended S3.....they just kept going so there was always something going on there ..... Doubtful it has anything to do with Global NBALM

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I would much rather still be playing S3 and getting players that can actually play, instead of the bug infested mess that is S4.

Seriously, is none of the players that had 110 LeBron irritated with the retarded PG's we're forced to play with now?

dub365

All-Star 1
I would much rather still be playing S3 and getting players that can actually play, instead of the bug infested mess that is S4.

Seriously, is none of the players that had 110 LeBron irritated with the retarded PG's we're forced to play with now?
The end of last Season was stagnant. Everyone had similar teams up top and it was a friggin ability-fest. No thanks.

I'm using 82 Lillard, 82 Teague, and 82 Morant and I have zero problems with their play. Idk what constitutes a "retard" in your mind but maybe you need some upgrade action....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I saw that they are not releasing NBA Live 2020 for consoles. I did not see anything about mobile. I wonder if it related to that or the downward relations between China and the NBA
No it's not related they didn't release and NBA Live 2017 so the mobile game had to use Westbrook's Live 16 cover art for a over a year and a half

The China mobile game and the one we all play are not the same game they have a lot of very different things on it and it's not linked to our game so it shutting down means nothing for this one

Hroswith

Rookie 3
The end of last Season was stagnant. Everyone had similar teams up top and it was a friggin ability-fest. No thanks.

I'm using 82 Lillard, 82 Teague, and 82 Morant and I have zero problems with their play. Idk what constitutes a "retard" in your mind but maybe you need some upgrade action....
I've got 83 Dragic, 83 Conley and 83 Young. Young is the only one that's consistent for me.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
I am very disappointed how the game just f'n started and they didn't think past chapter 2 in the S3 stuff!

I also think, while it's nice for my 110 team, it is completely stupid to be using S3 in LvL. No incentive to build, or grow. Older teams kill teams from last year. We have only lost 2 matches and half the teams don't play qtrs.

The contract between the company that operates NBALM China and EA expires at the end of the year. For whatever reason, the contract wasn’t extended. That’s why the game is shutting down. It will go offline in December.

Altavilla

Pro 1

Gameplay difficulty was cranked way up when 86s were introduced. This made my 82 ovr team manual play suck (not fun at all) and seem to play like retards on autoplay (at this point i only use stamina on SD and with all the stamina from leveling up I simply wouldn’t have the time for manual play even if it was enjoyable).
So I sold everything 80+ and I’m waiting for “back to normal” gameplay before I start rebuilding again.

I am very disappointed how the game just f'n started and they didn't think past chapter 2 in the S3 stuff!

I also think, while it's nice for my 110 team, it is completely stupid to be using S3 in LvL. No incentive to build, or grow. Older teams kill teams from last year. We have only lost 2 matches and half the teams don't play qtrs.

I don’t think players were meant to complete Chapters 1 and 2 as quickly as they did. It seems that a new chapter is supposed to unlock every month.

I agree about league play. I have no desire to play with my multi year lineup and the rewards. The rewards are unappealing and the amount of leagues that have collapsed or fallen apart is sad really. Hopefully there will be a client update to fix LvL soon.

Well, each event requires 3 Power Ranking credits and you only get one per day from the GOTN event. Then you have to play extra events to unlock the next chapter. I don't know if it is a month exactly but we definitely finished the first two chapters too quickly. They were trying to flog jerseys, etc. that would speed up progress. You don't exactly need to speed up your progress if you clear the first two chapters in the first few days.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
I don’t think players were meant to complete Chapters 1 and 2 as quickly as they did. It seems that a new chapter is supposed to unlock every month.

I agree about league play. I have no desire to play with my multi year lineup and the rewards. The rewards are unappealing and the amount of leagues that have collapsed or fallen apart is sad really. Hopefully there will be a client update to fix LvL soon.

I hope people are complaining on social media about the lack of new content and basically being able to play with everything we have already built. What is the point of goiugn for 86 Ray Allen when we can play with 11 players half the time. It's a waste.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.