• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is mourning worth it?

cornwall

Rookie 1
Hey guys,

Finally have enough tokens for a Legends player. Just wondering if I should get Mourning or wait for someone else?

Right now, I have 86 Wilt and 88 Cauley Stein in the C position.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I have Zo and thinke he works well in a fast pace lineup. Hes only 6' 10" but seems to get his fair share of rebounds.

From what I've heard from my leaguemates his good. But if I were you I'd wait for a higher ovr. I've been saving all my wildcards from the beginning for a 94+

ramizi

Rookie 2
I got him. he was a major upgrade from wilt.
good in rebounds, blocking and finishing at the rim

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
If you like interior C's then yes if you like C's that can shoot then no it simply comes down to playstyle preference

betaman411

All-Star 1
If you like interior C's then yes if you like C's that can shoot then no it simply comes down to playstyle preference
There?s something going on with gameplay because every center I?ve had including Wilt can hit one open 3 a quarter. Zo?s no exception and his midrange is pretty good too. The biggest knock on him is that he?s only 6?10?.

cornwall

Rookie 1
Hmm it?s pretty mixed feelings from everyone. I?ve been using wilt ever since the tip off event and he?s decent. With what?s being said, maybe I?ll keep my tokens.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.