• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is getting the king of the court boost item worth it?

So the king of the court boost item thing... it is a platinum boost item and it cost 12 tokens to get them. To get them, playing the campaign is the only way doing so. However I missed a day meaning I am currently one token short. Is it worth it getting it? Just wondering

chappy

Rookie 1
Depends on you I guess and your particular line up....it says up to +7 Speed and Off Reb boosts.....so likely match 1/3/5 with boosts of 1/5/7 respectively.

It would be the best available court for the star style line up, but as for overall NBA lineups I doubt most people would be running with 5 star players to capitalize on the boost.

Most people are likely using the platinum defensive boost.

Ailman

Rookie 1
Probably not, you can get new boosts every week. If you have the cash and don't mind it go for it but you can get a new street boost next week.

TomH

Pro 2
There’s no street boost I think is worth spending coins on. Whatever you get through grinding, cool.

chappy

Rookie 1
if it does happen to be auctionable you might pick it up at a reasonable price if folks are dumping it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.