• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Influencers Promo

I have a question guys, so I just completed the 96 famous los set. I might not go after the 97. So how do I go after another influencer? I want to go after tristan Jass but I don’t see how I can get him

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I have a question guys, so I just completed the 96 famous los set. I might not go after the 97. So how do I go after another influencer? I want to go after tristan Jass but I don’t see how I can get him
When we finish all these events that gives 4 elite tokens in the last event we get another pick of influencer,but i suggest sniping lower ovr of player you want if you have enough coins to do that

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
I won't be using them. I've happily sold my guy I got. If we're going to get such small players, I'd rather Spud Webb or Mugsy Bogues. They influenced more than whoever these members of the 7 dwarves are.

I'd rather see The Harlem Globetrotters or Earl Maniguat added if EA want to expand the rosters outside of actual NBA players.

Or how about The Hollywood All-Stars consisting of Scott "Teenwolf" Howard, Billy Doyle and Sidney Dean from White men Cant Jump, Sale and Jimmy Dolan from The Air Up There, and whoever Damon Wayans played in Celtic Pride along with Airbud as the mascot?

P.s. I'm aware I probably didn't spell any of those characters names correct lol

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
I think you might get another influencer gold after you finish Sunday event in bottom line there is special event unlock after this.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I won't be using them. I've happily sold my guy I got. If we're going to get such small players, I'd rather Spud Webb or Mugsy Bogues. They influenced more than whoever these members of the 7 dwarves are.

I'd rather see The Harlem Globetrotters or Earl Maniguat added if EA want to expand the rosters outside of actual NBA players.

Or how about The Hollywood All-Stars consisting of Scott "Teenwolf" Howard, Billy Doyle and Sidney Dean from White men Cant Jump, Sale and Jimmy Dolan from The Air Up There, and whoever Damon Wayans played in Celtic Pride along with Airbud as the mascot?

P.s. I'm aware I probably didn't spell any of those characters names correct lol
I’d seriously consider dropping money on a promo that featured Juwanna Mann!

This promo has been middle of the road for me. So far, I’ve grinded out 97 Los, 96 Jass and 95 Professor. They’ve been good boosters for my team OVR, but very underwhelming to play with considering their stats. They’re just too damn small to score anything but uncontested threes.

The challenges are mildly entertaining to play, but especially the 3-v-3 event is buggy as hell. It’s a nice filler promo to pass the time, but nothing more than that.

Concipiente

Rookie 1
Thought it was about nba legends who had influence current basketball, and was hoping for something like dirk for my pf position. I think i am too old to know these guys from youtube or instagram.
I am old too bro....but some of them are old school And One's era....at least the professor...I am talking about 90's

idave35

Rookie 1
I hear that the the actual players are quite underwhelming due to their small size and inability to score much

What’s even worse was for the 93 set, I can’t use my 89 Tristan Jass. Disappointed. I swear I have enough to do it, but can’t. Not worth it anyways

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
WTF is this nonsense? No new cards? Why in God's name is this such a drawn out promo?
I can't believe they kept the cards the exact same they gave up on it apparently but made is wait all this time for this shit

dub365

All-Star 1
I can't believe they kept the cards the exact same they gave up on it apparently but made is wait all this time for this shit
Arseholes is what they are. At least tell us what the point of another round of nothing is. I've got almost 200 votes saved up. For what?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Arseholes is what they are. At least tell us what the point of another round of nothing is. I've got almost 200 votes saved up. For what?
They love making patterns and getting us used to them then breaking them out of nowhere

TomH

Pro 2
The 2 I needed didnt make it, so 🤷‍♂️ are they auctionable?
I don’t think it matters. I really think they want people to buy the 10k pick set in store so they are “still in the running. “. And at the end of the day it will be a 78 Superstar that everyone gets for free. It will be the ultimate anticlimax to the crappiest promo ever. The only thing the 101s are good for is putting in the 102 exchange set.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.