• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

I had the LvL glitch in Showdown

I played two quarters for my daily objectives today after the content update and had the LvL glitch in both of them. Not only that but the AI only scored 2. points across both quarters.

Just a heads up for anyone who grinds Showdown.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
EA Maintenance = glitch magnifier

From NBA Live Mobile to NBA JAM

Good job Brian and Co. Where did you all get your degrees from? Arkansas???

dub365

All-Star 1
Hilariously bad job by EA. I was playing SD for the fun of it , winning 30-4 & opponents still not realizing they were shooting 100%. One dude beat my 13-12., Lol. All I shot were full court, idk how he didn't see that he was making everything 100%.

Also, they took out every useful Osm set. Hope they fix this crap in the morning

Edit: I DO like the addition of a green bubble on the shot meter.... & the green check mark when you hit perfect release is funny

Hilariously bad job by EA. I was playing SD for the fun of it , winning 30-4 & opponents still not realizing they were shooting 100%. One dude beat my 13-12., Lol. All I shot were full court, idk how he didn't see that he was making everything 100%.

Also, they took out every useful Osm set. Hope they fix this crap in the morning

Edit: I DO like the addition of a green bubble on the shot meter.... & the green check mark when you hit perfect release is funny

A true trainwreck....

ytrewq

Rookie 1
Just logged in, played LvL and Showdown and noticed the glitch... then poof, OSM gold sets are gone. They can still be "accessed" from the events map but there's no way to put anything in. Weird thing is it says those missing sets also expire in 3 days.

I decided to grind Next Gen (which I haven't really been paying attention to) since everything else worth grinding is bugged -.-

They just made it worse with the earlier maintenance. Yesterday few people were experiencing it and only in LvsL, then they update the game and now everyone is experiencing it in all game modes. Only EA can make something worse with an update lol.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Who says ea is not listening? Most are complaining about 'open look missed', off target misses, now all shots are going in...haha. Now all that we need to worry is defense. They probably will fix it by making the opponent's missed all the shot or make turnovers all the time. Showdown is now heaven.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Weird thing is the made the AI also worse.. they cant make any shots . Except layups.. (though curry did make a buzzer beater contested 3)
So I wonder if it's a accidental glitch or like alta said some sort of testing mode.. either way it's obvious one thing will never get fixed. They still get all the defensive rebounds.. lol

Who says ea is not listening? Most are complaining about 'open look missed', off target misses, now all shots are going in...haha. Now all that we need to worry is defense. They probably will fix it by making the opponent's missed all the shot or make turnovers all the time. Showdown is now heaven.

Showdown is now worse than the Hell it already was*

fixed that last part for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

If I didn't want to try to maintain my rank with less than an hour to go, I don't think I'd play SD as it is. It's made the game's worst flaw that much obvious: defensive rebounds. You know your opponent is chucking full court 3's, so you have to as well. Nothing worse than winning your quarter 30-4 to find out the other person won 6-36.

Can't abuse the glitch if everyone has it.
1l16cw.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well played. I wonder if this was somehow intentional and this was their thinking.

I still think this was some employee giving an "FU" to EA since they know they're getting canned lol.

Geobatz

Rookie 1
I just played 3 matches with the glitch. I had +18 and +21 margins and barely won. Then I played the 3rd one and won by 19 and the a.i. put up this insane score: 8-33 and I lost! So the glitch affects the a.i. too! FFS!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I just played 3 matches with the glitch. I had +18 and +21 margins and barely won. Then I played the 3rd one and won by 19 and the a.i. put up this insane score: 8-33 and I lost! So the glitch affects the a.i. too! FFS!
Its not the AI.. it's the other user agst ur teams AI.. u have to put up +23 at the least and +25/7 to guarantee a win with the glitch in place.. I had a 33-2 quarter agst an 83.. to give u an idea.. he went 33-4

This glitch is worse than the LvL one since you can make full court shots. At least with the LvL glitch you couldn't make automatic full court heaves.

Its not the AI.. it's the other user agst ur teams AI.. u have to put up +23 at the least and +25/7 to guarantee a win with the glitch in place.. I had a 33-2 quarter agst an 83.. to give u an idea.. he went 33-4

It's gross with the glitch. OVR really does matter with the glitch because of rebounding. If the other team has a rebounding advantage, it's multiplied by being a higher OVR.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.