• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

I got banned on gg

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Not yet for me, even though I did promote this new one once a while, albeit sometimes more low key.

But I hadn't been posting regularly there as the closure dateline drew closer.

I will be here more often from today onwards.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah I saw that thanks for the exposure but reasons like that is why I never liked Josh or Legend

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
I wonder if Josh or any of the other mods will decide to come here, or onto MutHead

They can go over to MH because after the way they treated the members of this forum they don't deserve to be here if you ask me

Yeah, it's funny you brought that up. I noticed that a LOT of things tend to be edited by the mods, and I'm pretty sure one of them even reads some of the things I put in my PMS. Did anybody else experience stuff like this on GG?

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Lol if they join I will ban and unban them intermittently till they rage quite.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wonder if Josh or any of the other mods will decide to come here, or onto MutHead

They can go over to MH because after the way they treated the members of this forum they don't deserve to be here if you ask me

Yeah, it's funny you brought that up. I noticed that a LOT of things tend to be edited by the mods, and I'm pretty sure one of them even reads some of the things I put in my PMS. Did anybody else experience stuff like this on GG?

Yeah check out this thread
threads/8

Williamof3

Rookie 1
I got a ban on muthead for just saying something like. ?Your on the wrong site, your supposed to be on the other one?. Didn?t even mention the name. I think they are worried about this site so good job guys.

Alekk

Rookie 2
I got a ban on muthead for just saying something like. ?Your on the wrong site, your supposed to be on the other one?. Didn?t even mention the name. I think they are worried about this site so good job guys.

I took a glance on muthead and geez it looks sad. Torch & Jackstone are the only ones posting and week old threads are on the first page.
Josh must have his hands full moderating 2 whole threads lmao.
Not even worth promoting there cause no one will see it.

timsg0102

Rookie 2

I took a glance on muthead and geez it looks sad. Torch & Jackstone are the only ones posting and week old threads are on the first page.
Josh must have his hands full moderating 2 whole threads lmao.
Not even worth promoting there cause no one will see it.

People already think its closed, so why go back there? I have already shared this forum on my league whatsapp chatroom, so hopefully some have already joined.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.