• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How to train my player over 69 (or 64 for bench players)

d_kaposi

Rookie 1
Hello guys!
Good to see the NBA Live community is still alive. I'm from the OG nbalive.gg site (season 1 good memories :D )

Now there is something i don't understand. I trained my Booker all the way to 69 OVR and my Korver to a 64 OVR. I can't train them anymore because both of them reached the max but i can't find any way to get the gold card for anyone? How can i train them forward?
Or will i have to train every one of them to the max and then a new level will be given to me with all 70 OVR cards?

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Someone asked the same question in my league and the answer was that you have to get the lineup to 67 OVR, then play the 4th event in the 2nd group of events

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.