• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How much would it cost to train cj/jokic?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Don't even both training CJ because his stats are trash maxed out as are Kawhi's while Jokic is better then the other 2 I suspect it will cost more then it does to get 77-79 gold C so if you don't shoot 3s with your C don't bother especially since you get a free 75 Embiid

edlllpt

Pro 1
How do you even train them? It says I have no items to train them.

for now I believe there was only one of those 'special limited offers' that had some collectibles in the store.

Only available in the hours after you obtained it.

I am guessing they'll provide a way to obtain the collectibles in a f2p way later - at least I hope so.

Geobatz

Rookie 1
How do you even train them? It says I have no items to train them.

for now I believe there was only one of those 'special limited offers' that had some collectibles in the store.

Only available in the hours after you obtained it.

I am guessing they'll provide a way to obtain the collectibles in a f2p way later - at least I hope so.

I wouldn?t be that optimistic, but thanks.

Anika

Rookie 1
To answer this question. I tried it and my hunch was correct. Since we are already buying the tokens to upgrade them then there was no cost (coins) to upgrade per level. You get 5 tokens and you pretty much feed it and you level up.

Altavilla

Pro 1
To answer this question. I tried it and my hunch was correct. Since we are already buying the tokens to upgrade them then there was no cost (coins) to upgrade per level. You get 5 tokens and you pretty much feed it and you level up.

Thanks

Heatlifer1

Rookie 1

That's incorrect. It cost me 25,000 coins to level up 1 level in addition to the level up token.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

That's incorrect. It cost me 25,000 coins to level up 1 level in addition to the level up token.

You must be thinking of Embiid which is not the same since you have to earn the tokens instead of buy them I haven't heard anyone say that it costs coins to train any of the 3 LvL masters

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.