• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How lazy is EA

F2palways

Rookie 1
So I have to help desk to find out why I can’t use the new record breaker in the elevate line up And here was there reply
DD577A21-329F-4668-B152-8649BC5F470C.jpeg

dub365

All-Star 1
Technically it's not EA. It's an outsourced Help Center full of ppl with little information and/or knowledge about the game. If you play your cards right, you will get your help request to a team of ppl who actually work on the game. Or better yet, access the callback feature. Last time I used it, I had a phone call within 20 seconds...... Problems all resolved

F2palways

Rookie 1
Yeah I don’t know why the record breaker won’t go in the lineup the other record breakers are in and mine is completely done it’s 108

So I have to help desk to find out why I can’t use the new record breaker in the elevate line up And here was there reply View attachment 1751
Lol this has always been their response. I'm missing 2 finale tokens and they sent me the exact same response, name was also Rahul. I used to work for a call and customer service center in my 20s and companies like EA outsource their customer service to external companies that are given a standard script response to use and don't know anything about the product they represent. So its not actually EA, its a company like Integral Resources, which i guess still makes them lazy lol.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yeah I don’t know why the record breaker won’t go in the lineup the other record breakers are in and mine is completely done it’s 108
Is it Hakeem? My guess is the current record breaker can't be added (yet) because in the case of record breakers they don't have to be max to be added.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ya it’s Hakeem he is finished
It was the same issue with UA Curry and UA Embiid and also now with Vince Carter. The active promo player can’t be added for some reason. On 8/1 it should be possible to add Hakeem to the Evolution lineup. No idea why they made it this way but at least they’ve been consistent about it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.