• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How do the Earned Jerseys' Stat Boosts work?

mmnba

Rookie 1
I'm wondering if the Earned Jerseys you can get in the sets with the +1 boost to team only is active for the slot you put it in. So for example, if I put an Earned Jersey into the away slot for jerseys, will I get the +1 boost when I play a game using the Home jerseys ( that wouldn't have the earned jersey and just a regular one) ?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The boosts are added even if you don't wear it for that game so if you get a home and away one then you get the boosts for both no matter which one of the 2 you're wearing or like your example of wearing a regular jersey and having a stat boost jersey in the other slot

The boosts are added even if you don't wear it for that game so if you get a home and away one then you get the boosts for both no matter which one of the 2 you're wearing or like your example of wearing a regular jersey and having a stat boost jersey in the other slot
Thanks, i didnt know this as well. How about stacking boosts? For example putting in 2 jerseys with 2% on one and 2% on the other, do you get a 4% boost?

BrokebackBro

Rookie 1
Thanks, i didnt know this as well. How about stacking boosts? For example putting in 2 jerseys with 2% on one and 2% on the other, do you get a 4% boost?

Yes...

Red vs red jerseys as far as the eye can see, lol. You're lucky if you have the white stripe down the side to have a chance to distinguish the difference! Since they haven't fixed the bug that makes us unable to change jerseys at the scout screen, the least they could have done is make a home and away of the 2 most popular ones. They know most users spam 3s, so they will naturally go for the +2 boost.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Red vs red jerseys as far as the eye can see, lol. You're lucky if you have the white stripe down the side to have a chance to distinguish the difference! Since they haven't fixed the bug that makes us unable to change jerseys at the scout screen, the least they could have done is make a home and away of the 2 most popular ones. They know most users spam 3s, so they will naturally go for the +2 boost.

That's not a bug that's simply them not wanting us to change stuff after we start an SD match but you can change it any other game mode if they simply forced people to have a white jersey and made it to where we couldn't play a dark jersey against another dark jersey then it would be fine or if they just put it back to normal and forced us to use the jerseys they gave us then that would fix it too but they can't make money from selling jerseys if there are no jerseys to sell

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.