• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How are stats solved primary vs secondary.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I have both base Blake and elevate Blake at 80ovr
Primary stats says that elevate is better while secondary shows ALL stats base is better

May I ask who have an idea how is this solved? Or early just put random number?

In this case based in stats alone. Who is better?

Based on gameplay I feel elevate one is slower but seems to get more offensive rebound. But assuming stats alone. I'm curious how to make sense of it?

edlllpt

Pro 1
It's all about the hidden stats and since we don't know specifics about them, it's hard to tell if the card is better or not.

I have the fan favorite version Blake and while I had the elevate version at 80 there was a combination that favored the ovr of my line-up when I had the elevate version in direct comparison. So I guess that's 1 point in the favor of elevate.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.