• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Hidden stats and/or boosts?

Altavilla

Pro 1
The above pic is 105 Laimbeer starting and the below is 106 Laimbeer benched in almost identical lineups.
Notice the boosts. How can the one with the least boosts be a 106?

0ADD51DD-FC9C-4240-BC6C-F6F8EDDE174E.jpeg

dub365

All-Star 1
Most likely(hopefully) a visual bug. Like with my 104 Kawhi..... he has +10 OBD but it only shows +8 where everyone else shows +10 and he's not over the cap. I attribute it to visual bug.....

Tarquin

Rookie 1
Noticed at SD sometimes a player in the lineup will be shown as 105 at some games 104...like PZ's 2nd round master card...no changes in the coach or any sub lineup just noticed the fluctuations...

Never really bothered cause most of the time I play manual....so 1 level down more than likely wont be significant

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.