• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Help with a list of tip-off cards

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Wont 86 pg lebron and 80 pf lebron be in the list?

Any reviews on 86 lebron

I opped 86 Lebron in league a few minutes ago, but I didn't scout before hand and I didn't realize he was on the court until the quarter was almost over and he grabbed an offensive rebound and simply laid it back in. He didn't do much else, but I had a 1 point OVR advantage so maybe that's why his AI didn't try to do too much (didn't help the other 4 players were wreaking enough havoc as it was lol).

Edit: #2 and #3 in showdown have him if you want to see his stats.

Will look

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wont 86 pg lebron and 80 pf lebron be in the list?

Added now, thanks!

Just checked.. 86 lebron is a sg..
In dhitman s video it's a pg (test server).. wonder why they changed it..

When I noticed it when it came out (says it in the pack description) I figured it was because of 84 Simmons so people wouldn't choose him over LeBron at PG so having him at SG possibly raised the chance of people getting suckered into getting it

ukmj23

Rookie 1
Added now, thanks!

When I noticed it when it came out (says it in the pack description) I figured it was because of 84 Simmons so people wouldn't choose him over LeBron at PG so having him at SG possibly raised the chance of people getting suckered into getting it

With klay 84 around the corner I think EA suckered themselves out of more potential buyers and should have proceeded with lebron pg. I know few in my league would have been tempted to buy lebron 86 as PG

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

With klay 84 around the corner I think EA suckered themselves out of more potential buyers and should have proceeded with lebron pg. I know few in my league would have been tempted to buy lebron 86 as PG

Yeah it was a tough decision but I'm sure more people would want someone over Klay so they might've not wanted to make 3 new 84+ PGs worse then a store 86 so decided to do it to some older SGs and a new one

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.