• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Help with a list of 75-79 OVR base gold cards

edlllpt

Pro 1
Dragic, Dennis Smith Jr, Batum, Barnes, Favors, Marvin Williams, PJ Tucker are the latest additions to the list

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Help with a list of top base gold cards

Thanks @Altavilla and @stan701

Other addition to the list was 76 PF Taj Gibson

By the way, did anyone see a Jamal Murray or a Gary Harris card even if you don't recall the ovr?

I have they are both 79s Murray is a defensive PG with meh stats and Harris is balanced SG with meh stats I should've screenshot them but forgot to

edlllpt

Pro 1

By the way, did anyone see a Jamal Murray or a Gary Harris card even if you don't recall the ovr?

I have they are both 79s Murray is a defensive PG with meh stats and Harris is balanced SG with meh stats I should've screenshot them but forgot to

thanks!

even with average stats, they'd still fit my team at the moment at least as bench, but they were completely out of my sight in AH checks and nothing in SD opponents either. Guess I'll keep checking when It's possible!

Could it be that there are 79s more rare than others? I've had multiple sights of all the different 79s previously listed, except Smith Jr that I've only seen once and was one of the last additions. For example i have one Conley and probably faced/spotted it 5 times or more.

also thanks again @commondjapan

edit...just a few minutes later I see Harris in the AH, but already bought.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

thanks!

even with average stats, they'd still fit my team at the moment at least as bench, but they were completely out of my sight in AH checks and nothing in SD opponents either. Guess I'll keep checking when It's possible!

Could it be that there are 79s more rare than others? I've had multiple sights of all the different 79s previously listed, except Smith Jr that I've only seen once and was one of the last additions. For example i have one Conley and probably faced/spotted it 5 times or more.

also thanks again @commondjapan

edit...just a few minutes later I see Harris in the AH, but already bought.

Probably that and the price caps I tend not to see many 79s

edlllpt

Pro 1
I've seen a Mirotic in the AH as well, but already sold so no chance to check the stats.

By the way, I assume there are not many cards left. There are players like Rodney Hood whose late signing likely kept him out of the game for now.

I'm guessing TJ Warren, Dennis Schroeder, Kelly Oubre are some of the players left.

Also, I believe I've seen a Steven Adams and I think it was a 79 but I'll try to spot another before adding it to the list.

edlllpt

Pro 1
You play against Adams in the final Rookies campaign challenge.

so that was why I remembered him xD I've spotted him in the AH in the meantime.

also, above I was wondering that TJ Warren could be a 75ovr, for example.

It's only a 67 silver instead. seems a bit to low for someone averaging 19.6 ppg last year, despite playing for a suns team with low ambitions/playing for a lottery pick.

edlllpt

Pro 1
76 Ovr D.Murray PG

thanks! after the inclusion of Dejounte we have 18 players in each position except SG, with 17.

each position has 4 cards with 78 ovr, but we only have Holiday, Bogdanovic Smart in 78 SG.

maybe Rodney Hood is the missing piece, absent for now since he signed the contract late - meaning we have them all for now?

edlllpt

Pro 1
79 PG ERIC GORDON '17
77 PG JEREMY LIN '13

these are not 'base cards' which was the goal of this post.

these are Harden Program cards - it would probably deserve a different post,

in any case, if someone wants to open that different post - Centers include Capela and Howard both 78ovr. Parsons and Ariza are 75 SF

also, no problem @savage

TorchBeak

Rookie 1
Finishing up finding and inputting 70-74 Golds.
I'll start on the 75-79 soon, with the list here and the imgur album.
Thanks guys!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.