• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

help me increase my ovr

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
please tell me which players i should upgrade to increase my ovr currently a 96 I HAVE 1.3 MILLION COINS AND WILL INCREASE SOON

PG-99 BARON DAVIS
SG-99 PISTOL PETE
SF-100 JOE INGLES
PF-94 LAURI
C -97 COUSINS

BENCH
PG-96 CP3
SG-96 JAMES HARDEN
SF-95 DONCIC
PF-93 PG13
C-90 KD

cire2245

Rookie 3
The cheapest way i think is to get a 96 C, should cost you only less than 500k which should increase your ovr to 97 (96.5). If not enough get a 97 bird for 200k to 300k. I would forget getting a PF right now as they are the most expensive position in the market while SG and SF are i think the cheapest where 98 cards are like 600k to 800k.

dub365

All-Star 1
I'd go after 95 Aldridge for under 500k bc he's got +2 agility to team and maybe 96 Walton with Block boost for under 500k. Even without boost, I liked Walton better than Boogie. This 2 will raise your OVR a bit and leave you with some coins

Edit: throw in 98 Bird or Harris for under 700k and you'll have a nice upgraded lineup. If enough guys get boosted, it may get you to 98 OVR

If increasing your ovr is your priority then always begin by replacing your lowest ovr player. I'd replace cousins with a higher ovr then move him to the bench to replace 90 KD. Then move on to the next lowest ovr position.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.