• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Hats off to you EA

Williamof3

Rookie 1
You have worked hard to get to this point. A lot of time, effort, and research to get in to the people?s pockets. Made high ovr very attainable season one for free. Masters were had by many for free. Got everyone used to having Hogg ovr teams. So here we are. They have managed to get in to the pockets of many f2p players. Manipulation at its finest.

edlllpt

Pro 1
This post seems a bit odd. what exactly prompted this?

Masters in s1 were not that easy.

at this point in the calendar s2 was yet to start, so our s2 ovr in October 24 was 0.

you also have truly f2p players continuing to refrain from spending since s1.

and you just had a campaign with one of the easiest masters ever in Wilt Chamberlain.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The AH is screwed up for sure.. but u definitely cant say its p2w when there are enough and more f2p players at 84/85ovr and very few p2w at 85/86 ovr. The game has never rewarded grinding as much as it is now..
We just have to get used to the focus of the game being away from the AH

Yeah, I'm f2p and have 84 and 83 OVR accounts from minimal grinding. I'm sure there are some f2p players who have spent money this season the accelerator packs. Perhaps some of them have been splashed out on the more expensive stuff but if EA are offering them things they want then I don't see the gripe.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I think the direction they've taken for P2W's vs. F2P's is pretty good. I'd argue that I think they could maximize revenue by lowering the cost of some of the premium packs (e.g. $200 to get AD a week early - but I've faced a guy in SD who had him!) as well as provide more incentive for F2P's to grind less with things like the accelerator packs.

Having said all of that, even if the AH was like the 2nd half of season 2 (i.e. bot controlled) at least it was still a "free market exchange" of players for coins. What they're trying to do with it now (force coin purchases) I feel is really turning people off from the game altogether. Rather than stifling the AH, they should try to make it flourish as a lot of people enjoy the strategy of improving their team even more than actual game play (but don't count me among them...haha).

Techon

Rookie 1
I think the direction they've taken for P2W's vs. F2P's is pretty good. I'd argue that I think they could maximize revenue by lowering the cost of some of the premium packs (e.g. $200 to get AD a week early - but I've faced a guy in SD who had him!) as well as provide more incentive for F2P's to grind less with things like the accelerator packs.

Having said all of that, even if the AH was like the 2nd half of season 2 (i.e. bot controlled) at least it was still a "free market exchange" of players for coins. What they're trying to do with it now (force coin purchases) I feel is really turning people off from the game altogether. Rather than stifling the AH, they should try to make it flourish as a lot of people enjoy the strategy of improving their team even more than actual game play (but don't count me among them...haha).

i agree,man!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.