• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Harvest Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Another promo we already did this NBALM season but somehow it is supposed to be new to us

TomH

Pro 2
I just got a skip to Drummond pop up, and didn’t get Drummond. The milestone meter shows I got it. I didn’t. These a$$hol$s can’t do anything right.

edit - nvm. I got him. For some reason it gave the card with full boost, so it wouldn’t show up in sets.

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
Well EA fixed the Masters giving boosts straight from the promo. When EA makes an error that benefits us, they “fix” it in less than 24 hours. When it’s an error that doesn’t benefit us - broken ads, broken campaign events, giving out a master from the promo before....it takes them weeks. EA, if you are “listening,” we are still waiting on the Draft Pick cards, and could ya speed up that 109 Zion I didn’t get because you messed up the select pack? Yeah, that would be great.

And I agree with the comment above, this is a good promo. See, EA? Fair and balanced.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Well EA fixed the Masters giving boosts straight from the promo.
What was the bug?

Edit: so the 111’s no longer offer any promo boost? Making them essentially worthless position boost only cards?

Last edited:

dtam2

Rookie 2
What are the turkey tokens for? The token with like a chicken or turkey on it from the free login calender?

TomH

Pro 2
What was the bug?

Edit: so the 111’s no longer offer any promo boost? Making them essentially worthless position boost only cards?
The 112 masters, except Thompson, came fully loaded with their boosts without the need to put in sets to upgrade to add the boosts To team and position.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Other than the store packs is pretty much grind the event. After the first once tho, it’s a long boring event grind.
yeah, was hoping for some type of leak advantage of some sort. guess ill dedicate my off days to the long event hoping to reach max by the end of it

Spyda9man

Pro 2
cant remember what promo it was, where we could actually buy the required items but only 5 per day?
like i dont want 150 cabbages or 125 eggplants, at least the basket is an even chance

Spyda9man

Pro 2
going to spend my off days dedicated to apples, just hit 1200, anyone else higher or further? (6k is going to be rough)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.