• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

"Halloween Heroes and Masters" gain 10 OVR on Halloween

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
AD Is far from ?free?. I was able to get him f2p only because I got super lucky and was able to sell my 84 master kawhi (when the auction house was messed up) and I pulled a total of 3 halloween elites out of the rep packs which helped me complete sperwell. When been wallace became available I was already tired of grinding this promo that I just sniped the five room 3 elites for 60k and resold wallace for 250k. In total It only cost me like 100k to complete AD, but If my 84 kawhi would had never sold in the beginning then I would still be out there struggling to get AD. Not to mention that the 1 week vacation I got from work also helped me no life the game a bit lmao. Overall, if you dont have the time or a good amount of coins saved up then getting 87 AD is a struggle.

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
How is the Free 87 AD ^_^ it is so easy promo after getting a lot of free elites, isnt it? like everyday 2 free elites ^_^

AD Is far from ?free?. I was able to get him f2p only because I got super lucky and was able to sell my 84 master kawhi (when the auction house was messed up) and I pulled a total of 3 halloween elites out of the rep packs which helped me complete sperwell. When ben wallace became available I was already tired of grinding this promo that I just sniped the five room 3 elites for 60k and resold wallace for 250k. In total It only cost me like 100k to complete AD, but If my 84 kawhi would had never sold in the beginning then I would still be out there struggling to get AD. Not to mention that the 1 week vacation I got from work also helped me no life the game a bit lmao. Overall, if you dont have the time or a good amount of coins saved up then getting 87 AD is a struggle.
[/quote]

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
ok, this is for the final time as its getting boring:

what I did.... and GoGo did, (but is trying to convince that everything was FREE, but wasnt...) :D :D

- grinded (ground) TO -> silver -> gold -> elites (which cost between 10-15k) - and you got about 2 elites a day...
- HAL elite exchange (cost nothing) as you used bonus packs.. 2 per day
- Kawhi, therefore was "free" not exactly but VERY cheap
- Sprewell was a little trickier, but had an extra day or 2, (for me personally only 50k - as got 2x 81's in the exchange which didnt want to trade in)
- Wallace, couldnt be bothered waiting an extra day, cost 150k, but have recovered that in selling the 2 elites

THATS IT, FINAL please lets let this go(go) already :D

dub365

All-Star 1
By the end of the week I'll have made 700k or so and have all the Heroes and AD. I did buy the Nelson pack from the store though and it certainly helped and getting legend in SD gave me a good boost from the rep packs. Having a bunch of elites coming into the promo was key though. Because of that I've found it rather easy and I haven't even spent much time in the AH. Another good promo as far as I'm concerned.

betaman411

All-Star 1
By the end of the week I'll have made 700k or so and have all the Heroes and AD. I did buy the Nelson pack from the store though and it certainly helped and getting legend in SD gave me a good boost from the rep packs. Having a bunch of elites coming into the promo was key though. Because of that I've found it rather easy and I haven't even spent much time in the AH. Another good promo as far as I'm concerned.

Cheater! Haha

I was tempted to get Lue from the store last week but resisted the urge. Made it to Legend without him and got almost 500k fans yesterday so off to a good start. I want to grind hard for 3 days and then coast. Even if I don't get Top 1000.

Cheater! Haha

I was tempted to get Lue from the store last week but resisted the urge. Made it to Legend without him and got almost 500k fans yesterday so off to a good start. I want to grind hard for 3 days and then coast. Even if I don't get Top 1000.

Bro...500k in a day? Teach. Me. Please. Lmao.

dub365

All-Star 1

Cheater! Haha

Nelson wasn't as important boost wise as were the extra events that were unlocked with his purchase. Gave me an extra 9 golds and 3 spellbooks plus prob 6k coin from the events every day.

edlllpt

Pro 1
did no one else get caught by the non-auctionable status of the boosted cards during the boost? xD
i had picked one extra Sprewell that I was hoping to resell today but no luck xD

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
did no one else get caught by the non-auctionable status of the boosted cards during the boost? xD
i had picked one extra Sprewell that I was hoping to resell today but no luck xD

I did I bought all AD, Sprewell, and Wallace back hoping to grind some SD then sell later today but then saw they weren't auctionable and that the boost won't go away untill the promo is over

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.