• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Halloween elites hard to sell

Here we go again. The AH is screwed. Nothing is new. Question is what I can do with my Kawhi not being able to sell? I tried selling him for 300k, no avail. How can I get ben wallace if I can?t sell Kawhi? Any advices?

edlllpt

Pro 1
Just check the AH for the specific card to get a notion of the current value.

Kawhi is now as low as 180k. Sprewell for even less than that.

I might not get Big Ben. Right now I only have 20k coins. Should I go for ben or not? Just wondering, I need that final key to get AD

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I might not get Big Ben. Right now I only have 20k coins. Should I go for ben or not? Just wondering, I need that final key to get AD

If u really want, AD ull have to sell Kawhi and spree for 100-200k... then flip the coins to buy golds.. if u can get the golds for the elite Ben set for 2k-4k .. each elite will cost u anywhere from 50k-100k
If ur not upto the prolonged sniping.. just sit this one out.. lots more promos coming.. new next gen and elevate cards coming.. in 3 weeks time AD will be a bench card

I wish I understood the reasoning for Room 3 golds going as low as 1600 start bid. I mean, obviously it's great for whoever can buy it at that price. I'm just trying to understand it from the seller's perspective. If you have that many of them that you want to sell them for that cheap, wouldn't it make more sense to just build it into a room 3 elite?

Like, I can understand the older room golds price dropping. I get that because the demand for those is getting lower and lower.

I guess you could say "You have to have a lower price for it to actually sell" but at what point is it not smart to go that low? 84 Ben simmons for 48k? Don't mind me, I'm just noticing things but I probably don't fully understand it all and don't really watch it as much as some.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I wish I understood the reasoning for Room 3 golds going as low as 1600 start bid. I mean, obviously it's great for whoever can buy it at that price. I'm just trying to understand it from the seller's perspective. If you have that many of them that you want to sell them for that cheap, wouldn't it make more sense to just build it into a room 3 elite?

Like, I can understand the older room golds price dropping. I get that because the demand for those is getting lower and lower.

Pretty sure "most" people don't even realize the AH has changed today. Having said that, I can't get golds to sell for more than 5k unless they're a 79 and even that's sporadic. Considering where we were at the beginning of the season with non-promo 75-79's, it's understandable that some people have stockpiled these cards to the point that a couple thousand coins per is worth it to them when there's no other way to make coin (for them). Most people probably aren't going for AD so they'll list them for something they think will guarantee a sale to avoid the dreaded re-list process. Different strokes...

Pretty sure "most" people don't even realize the AH has changed today. Having said that, I can't get golds to sell for more than 5k unless they're a 79 and even that's sporadic. Considering where we were at the beginning of the season with non-promo 75-79's, it's understandable that some people have stockpiled these cards to the point that a couple thousand coins per is worth it to them when there's no other way to make coin (for them). Most people probably aren't going for AD so they'll list them for something they think will guarantee a sale to avoid the dreaded re-list process. Different strokes...

I get that. All of it. I wasn't even talking about non-promo golds, those are pretty much like toilet paper currently, so I don't even list them unless 70-74 which you can still get good value for even though only 3/20 sell for me. I just mean the promo golds. At a certain point, you're just better off either building a room elite or putting 15 into the front office set instead of selling for 2k per, but that's just my take.

I guess there really are some that have that "everything must go" mentality, which I also completely understand. I definitely get tired of looking at certain cards continuously being in the inventory.

I might sit this one out. Thinking about it. Kawhi and spre selling for 100k each. That is a good idea but that is if I can sell, which is a big if. Again AD in a couple weeks will be obsolete. EA should seriously make a promo that is actually grindable or else I will be stuck with my 82 lineup forever. I don?t want that to happen

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.