• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Half court shot tricks/algorithm?

emilyizaak

Rookie 1
Anyone figure out what exactly needs to happen for players (mutombo now specifically...) to actually make the certified event half court shot? It seems there?s nothing specific that makes it go in... despite whether or not you?re getting that +20 when you shoot.

Eventually I always get it, but I haven?t figured out what that factor is versus any other time. Hopefully someone has figured out something specific that enables them to win the event cuz right now, I don?t know how many times I can force close before I lose my mind

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Nothing specific..
With mutombo I have found relatively more success being just near the front line of the shoot zone and a perfect release.. (commond also noticed that in another thread)
With ray I had found more success in the sides..
But generally perfect releases increase the chances

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Go to a little outside of the middle of the zone, wait a few seconds, do a fadeaway, those are what have been best for me a perfect release helps but isn't required with that combo

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.