• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Guess next event after all star Campaign

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Guys as we all know NbA has changed and it's looking it's best way to come up with good players with giant boost, guess which is the other event to be released after all star game campaign. Just try guys 😊😊

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Do you know? Or we are just guessing for fun?

I guess some nba training camp thing or something to represent start of season. Or a recycled tip off. Since we will.be tipping off again

dub365

All-Star 1
Disney World promo. 105 OVR Mickey, Donald and Goofy. All at the SF position.
You're sort of correct. It's a Superstar promo with a new Superstar (there are more!). The bulk of the promo is grinding out 102 players and collecting Tier 1 Star Dust as well as shards. There are also ticket tokens that you can randomly aquire from grinding that let you play bonus events that can potentially give out Disney themed Superstar "Style" outfits that give 30% XP boosts. Supposedly also a new court that gives +5 Post Savvy Stat boost

TomH

Pro 2
You're sort of correct. It's a Superstar promo with a new Superstar (there are more!). The bulk of the promo is grinding out 102 players and collecting Tier 1 Star Dust as well as shards. There are also ticket tokens that you can randomly aquire from grinding that let you play bonus events that can potentially give out Disney themed Superstar "Style" outfits that give 30% XP boosts. Supposedly also a new court that gives +5 Post Savvy Stat boost

Everything I wanted in one promo!!

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I know you’re being sarcastic, but it’s just like EA to make a trash promo for grinding out superstar players that are perpetually stuck on a 99 max, and XP boosts at a time when regular players are already maxed out at level 100.

dub365

All-Star 1
I know you’re being sarcastic, but it’s just like EA to make a trash promo for grinding out superstar players that are perpetually stuck on a 99 max, and XP boosts at a time when regular players are already maxed out at level 100.
That's what is funny about it..... EA would actually do something like this to us

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.