• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Golden State Warriors WE BELIEVE Campaign

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I haven't bothered too much....after 3 over days, not even reached 2000 pts.

Waste of time and money imho. let the ones who are millionaires & billionaires P2W. :cool:

Jehrzy

Rookie 1
I played a guy in Showdown who had the orange jersey from this promo, and I'd say it's the prettiest jersey in the game. Reminds me of a Reese's peanut butter cup, lol. Not worth the cash to get all those points, obviously, but a good-looking jersey nonetheless.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Damn, wish I'd noticed that from the start....
i had noticed it.and was buying the coin packs but not getting the daily ad which gives 100 points more. realised only yesterday i needed to watch the ad during my daily 10ad cycle. just might reach the 500cash...

betaman411

All-Star 1
i had noticed it.and was buying the coin packs but not getting the daily ad which gives 100 points more. realised only yesterday i needed to watch the ad during my daily 10ad cycle. just might reach the 500cash...
Yeah really stupid how it's tied to daily ads. Half the time I'm almost done with my ads before I remember.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I actually spent a little nba ceeeeeeeesh and sm close to Kerr but is he really any better than stuff or boomer
Better than Stuff since they're comparable due to style what makes him better is the stats he boosts compared to Stuff but both have the same rates for those boosts

TomH

Pro 2
Better than Stuff since they're comparable due to style what makes him better is the stats he boosts compared to Stuff but both have the same rates for those boosts
Yeah it’s the +7 contested shot versus Stuff’s +7 SWC that makes Kerr more valuable. Still, boomer is better IMO. Give me a +7 Contested with +7 Speed and I’m all over it.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah it’s the +7 contested shot versus Stuff’s +7 SWC that makes Kerr more valuable. Still, boomer is better IMO. Give me a +7 Contested with +7 Speed and I’m all over it.
Yeah Boomer is still the most valuable imo because both Stuff and Kerr have a useless pass accuracy boost

picklegoat

Rookie 2
ok i guess if i've come this far I'll get Kerr than. Are these Wade-ish items from this promo auctionable after it's done?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.