• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Getting back into NBALM

Ailman

Rookie 1
I just started playing yesterday, randomly I have a 90 OVR team already by spamming the current promo and trading in collectibles for 90 OVR players. How do you get a superstar?

Is there anything I should be focusing on now?

Any extra tips can help.

benkangquan

Rookie 1
The game is trash...full of LVL cheaters who pay thousands every month ( yes they are the ones who spend the most ) the top leaderboards full of cheaters with insane lineups 97 Harden etc
They still copy and paste promos and didnt fix much

betaman411

All-Star 1
The game is trash...full of LVL cheaters who pay thousands every month ( yes they are the ones who spend the most ) the top leaderboards full of cheaters with insane lineups 97 Harden etc
They still copy and paste promos and didnt fix much
If they’ve figured out how to cheat in lvl you can bet they’ve also figured out how to cheat in other areas (e.g. store, AH etc).

TomH

Pro 2
I just started playing yesterday, randomly I have a 90 OVR team already by spamming the current promo and trading in collectibles for 90 OVR players. How do you get a superstar?

Is there anything I should be focusing on now?

Any extra tips can help.
Don’t waste anything on superstar. To elevate from an 87 to 88, for example, will cost you 25,000 nba cash or require You to finish top 10 in Showdown 10 weeks in a row. Highest ovr for a superstar is 90, and the ah is flush with 92s you can grab for a couple hundred thousand coin. Everyone has abandoned the superstar program except EA keeps giving rewards of random shards and star power.

Ailman

Rookie 1
Don’t waste anything on superstar. To elevate from an 87 to 88, for example, will cost you 25,000 nba cash or require You to finish top 10 in Showdown 10 weeks in a row. Highest ovr for a superstar is 90, and the ah is flush with 92s you can grab for a couple hundred thousand coin. Everyone has abandoned the superstar program except EA keeps giving rewards of random shards and star power.
I can't play some events without a superstar, I don't even know how to get one.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.