• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Free TOTW elites

Alekk

Rookie 2
We're getting free Team of the Week elites based on how many times you've completed this weeks TOTW elite player set.
I've completed it twice and got 2 elites after logging in recently.
Reason behind this is unknown, but hopefully this isn't compensation for the Showdown rewards, cause it doesn't compensate the players that actually got screwed over.

bergues

Rookie 1
Hm, if it's compensation, it's not really fair. I've gotten two elites myself ( week 3 ), but also received showdown rewards correctly.

Has everyone acquired only week 3 elites?

betaman411

All-Star 1
I don?t get it. Are you saying in addition to the elite you get for completing the set you?re getting an additional elite? I?ve completed the gold set 253 times and the elite set for this week only once. Should I complete it again as I was saving my golds for week 5.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I don?t get it. Are you saying in addition to the elite you get for completing the set you?re getting an additional elite? I?ve completed the gold set 253 times and the elite set for this week only once. Should I complete it again as I was saving my golds for week 5.

I didn't find this to be true in my case but you might as well use your tokens that you're saving for week 5 now because you can already pull nothing but the week 5 cards

betaman411

All-Star 1

I didn't find this to be true in my case but you might as well use your tokens that you're saving for week 5 now because you can already pull nothing but the week 5 cards

Really? My set is still showing Week 4 Elites.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Really? My set is still showing Week 4 Elites.

It shows week 4 but if you claim it you'll get a week 5 player and it will show up as week 5 on the pack

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I only got 1 two, not sure what I completed I've made too many wildcards this week.. Got a 94 of week 3 and sold him.. fun fun.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.