• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Free Agency Set

jackstone567

Rookie 1
It will start in a few days most likely. The trades have to have time for the air to clear, and they need to make lots of cards,

Stryker377

Rookie 1
There's a 99 ovr lebron in the free agency set. We need 150 king of la stars which we will prob know more about 2morrow lol

Stryker377

Rookie 1
The store packs only contain 55 king of la tokens so there has 2 b a set that drops soon 4 us 2 b able 2 collect tokens

JNOH

Rookie 1
You can buy an unlimited amount of the 999 LeBron cash packs so I doubt there will be a set. EA has found a new level of greed. Smh

Williamof3

Rookie 1
Probably have to spend cash. Not going to be able to get it for free probably.

If you spend $300 you are GUARENTEED the 99.
Can?t beat that deal.

Game is becoming heavily weighted for players who spend money. I?m not complaining, if you spend money you deserve an advantage. There is less middle ground anymore.

Stryker377

Rookie 1
Yep your right well nvm then. Man bros I hope the rest of the free agency set or off-season mover sets will be grindable!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.