• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Free agency pack pulls

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Ok now pulled a 91 legend Carmelo, finally something decent out of 4packs.

Hetzer

Rookie 1
I pulled 97 Playoffs Pippen but he has horrible stats and is going for under 2 mil, I don't know what to do with him.

dougyd

Rookie 1
I never advocate spending actual money on this game, but these packs seem pretty lit. I had NBA cash I grinded for to buy one, pulled 91 legend Cousy (sold for 900k) AND platinum 96 Rookie Westbrook (sold for a couple mil, can't remember the exact number). After seeing all the legends and signatures on the AH this week, that has to be where they're coming from, so today I spent real money on a second pack and got a card I've wanted since February... 93 Booker 3pt contest winner with +4 3pt boost. Sure I have master Harden now, but still, I'd given up getting this Booker because he's basically extinct. Gotta say if you're gonna spend real money in this game, these packs are a solid way to do it.

X020179

Pro 1
I never advocate spending actual money on this game, but these packs seem pretty lit. I had NBA cash I grinded for to buy one, pulled 91 legend Cousy (sold for 900k) AND platinum 96 Rookie Westbrook (sold for a couple mil, can't remember the exact number). After seeing all the legends and signatures on the AH this week, that has to be where they're coming from, so today I spent real money on a second pack and got a card I've wanted since February... 93 Booker 3pt contest winner with +4 3pt boost. Sure I have master Harden now, but still, I'd given up getting this Booker because he's basically extinct. Gotta say if you're gonna spend real money in this game, these packs are a solid way to do it.

Great pull, he?s worth around 10-13m

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

He was but after I sold one for 9 after a couple tries I can't sell a second for less then 7 the bot is being stingy as **** recently some of these cards are selling fast on the AH but the bot isn't buying the original card thus causing an increased supply of cards which drives the value down even more

dougyd

Rookie 1
I noticed that too, Stewie. Right now I have one card up for auction and I can see the bot duplicate has a bid, but it's not showing on the card in my auctions.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I noticed that too, Stewie. Right now I have one card up for auction and I can see the bot duplicate has a bid, but it's not showing on the card in my auctions.

Well if the bot buds on a card it's almost always in the last hour but it isn't uncommon for the clone to sell but not yours

edlllpt

Pro 1

Well if the bot buds on a card it's almost always in the last hour but it isn't uncommon for the clone to sell but not yours

yeah that happened with my Wilt pull. Clone was visible, It got a ton of bids and when I last checked it was being fought for an average value between the bid and buy now, but I got the card back as if nobody wanted it ?\_(?)_/?

X020179

Pro 1

He was but after I sold one for 9 after a couple tries I can't sell a second for less then 7 the bot is being stingy as **** recently some of these cards are selling fast on the AH but the bot isn't buying the original card thus causing an increased supply of cards which drives the value down even more

Oh for sure if I list a 101 Porzingis for 60m when he gets listed for 90m he should sell especially if the clone sells practically instantly, the bot is extremely scuffed and should be tossed out but keep price caps on the cards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Oh for sure if I list a 101 Porzingis for 60m when he gets listed for 90m he should sell especially if the clone sells practically instantly, the bot is extremely scuffed and should be tossed out but keep price caps on the cards

Agreed 10000000% price caps are necessary but not a bot telling us that a card based on ours but with a higher price can sell but not ours

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

yeah that happened with my Wilt pull. Clone was visible, It got a ton of bids and when I last checked it was being fought for an average value between the bid and buy now, but I got the card back as if nobody wanted it ?\_(?)_/?

Yeah when I built the FMVP token before game 2 legends came out (smfh) I tried to sell Wilt asap so I bought it using my alt and mine didn't sell so they pulled a Wilt out of their ass to **** with me

edlllpt

Pro 1
Yeah when I built the FMVP token before game 2 legends came out (smfh) I tried to sell Wilt asap so I bought it using my alt and mine didn't sell so they pulled a Wilt out of their ass to **** with me

well, with the introduction of the bot they also wanted to make the 'alt-transfers' harder, so if it was just buying a clone you knew, it would be too easy to manipulate the system xD The fact that such trick is not so simple is fine for me and my single account experience xD but multiple people bidding for long resulting in no reward was unexpected for me

I ended selling legend Wilt 92ovr a bit ago for 5.25M which was a proposed starting price, but people on the market were bidding at least 5.5M in 4.75-6.5 proposed earlier, when i got the card back.

anyway, how do you think it is working at the moment over there, commondjapan?

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
Pulled some heat from the 499 pack - Boogie. Seen one with a 12m bid so I posted mines for 12.5m and minutes later that one that had the bid got sold for 17m, crazy.

iuOARGI.png

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.