• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Flash Objectives

Ailman

Rookie 1
My only issue is the timing, it should be the same time as the morning refresh. Now everything is thrown off until they fix the time.

TomH

Pro 2
EA wrote wildcard tokens not applicable after this MM. why are they giving them out? I sold like 100!

EA wrote wildcard tokens not applicable after this MM. why are they giving them out? I sold like 100!
Where? are you sure? because as far as I know it is the other way around. The wildcards are valid for the next master. The gold and elite tokens not. I'm almost sure Embiid is the last UA player.

dub365

All-Star 1
Where? are you sure? because as far as I know it is the other way around. The wildcards are valid for the next master. The gold and elite tokens not. I'm almost sure Embiid is the last UA player.
Yeah, I'd like to know the answer on this one

TomH

Pro 2
On Reddit. They said they carried over from Curry to Embiid, but not the next one. They wouldn’t be giving wildcards away if they weren’t going to be used next time. At least there easy to come by and the last week of the month they will sell them on the cheap. Damn, 100 down the drain. I’m waaaay too ocd about my collectibles inbox.

Edit - it’s possible it was a Reddit mod who wrote that.

betaman411

All-Star 1
On Reddit. They said they carried over from Curry to Embiid, but not the next one. They wouldn’t be giving wildcards away if they weren’t going to be used next time. At least there easy to come by and the last week of the month they will sell them on the cheap. Damn, 100 down the drain. I’m waaaay too ocd about my collectibles inbox.

Edit - it’s possible it was a Reddit mod who wrote that.
Seems like you contradicted yourself here. Are you saying wildcards will go forward or not?!

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I have kept all of my UA tokens- gold & elite as well as a handful of wildcards.

Therefore me accelerating to over 98 Embiid was a breeze upon the first day of Embiid card being released.

I just completed the 101 over card and moving on to 104. Sweet.;):p

TomH

Pro 2
Seems like you contradicted yourself here. Are you saying wildcards will go forward or not?!
I’m saying I don’t know. I quick sold 100 based on what was written on Reddit after I got Embiid (I’ll own that - never act based on what you read on Reddit!). Then I noticed yesterday that wildcards still in store and in objectives which didn’t make sense **unless** wildcards carry over to July(why have wildcards if the don’t carry over - just give UA tokens). Not a contradiction, it’s a conundrum and quite possibly some stupidity on my part (quick selling those wildcards when I don’t need coins).

chappy

Rookie 1
90 on my main, and somehow 158 on my secondary???

WRT the tokens I had quick sold a bunch of the elite ones for 2K, but sat on and accumulated wildcard ones. I've got Embiid to 106 (without ITP). I'm only using the elite tokens to finish that set so it will take longer, but I figure the wildcard ones are the most likely to continue forward beyond June unless they add some other UA athlete but the pickings are slim unless they sign someone else.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.