• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

[FIXED] Don't do the LvL elite token exchange

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's the most expensive we've ever had and it rewards nothing it says it gives a Canada pack but then it says it would give you MVP points which are no longer useful but it uses the picture of the 4th of July promo so it advertises 3 different things none of which are given out
 

chappy

Rookie 1
Anyone know if this has been resolved yet? My 8 hour timer just expired but I don't want to be the idiot that loses 12 tokens twice in one day for MVP points.
 

karl_josh

Rookie 1
It's the most expensive we've ever had and it rewards nothing it says it gives a Canada pack but then it says it would give you MVP points which are no longer useful but it uses the picture of the 4th of July promo so it advertises 3 different things none of which are given out
I lost 12 freakin tokens last night 😣
 

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So now you're not even guaranteed a Canada pack?
No you're not guaranteed a Canada player the Canada packs guarantee a 100+ Canada player but the set gives a bob pack so only a 5% chance of a player and 95% chance of a maple leaf token
 

karl_josh

Rookie 1
It was fixed eariler but they dropped it from Canada pack to Canada bob pack but kept it the same cost
Yeah bruh but the damage has been done already. 😟 I tried it right away coz it sez Canada Day Pack where the cost is reasonable unlike the BoB.
 

AYUNW

Rookie 1
i only get a maple leaf token like wtf i buy many elite league token for only 1 maple leaf token? i just lost 12 fuckin elite league tokens 5 minutes ago. i think i will get a player.
 

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i only get a maple leaf token like wtf i buy many elite league token for only 1 maple leaf token? i just lost 12 fuckin elite league tokens 5 minutes ago. i think i will get a player.
You get a Canada Boom or Bust pack which is only a 5% chance at a player and 95% chance at a token so you got what the odds were heavily in favor for
 

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
2,719
Messages
45,726
Members
2,580
Latest member
danadar012
New members today
0
New threads today
0
New posts today
1
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.