• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Everyday activities

4emens

Rookie 1
Is there a time schedule for the upcomming promos? Because i feel like if i wasn't chasing the SD i would have no idea what to do with my stamina. Elevate and Next gen are old promos from which i have all the players and the Legend event has like 4 events that give you something today.
I had the feeling from what i was reading that we would have a hard time deciding where to spend our stamina, meaning that we would have to chose one promo to chase but i feel like there is nothing active right now.

I dont play SD as its not worth my time so my stamina has been full all day. I was hoping we'd have the legend blitz event so im sitting on 500 stamina with nothing to play

Next wednesday Impact (former TOTW) players are out. I think the new lineups also.
Next is the Harvest promo, probably some days before thanksgiving.

This could have been a good moment for the Harden chapter 3, but....

Impact is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday. Harvest is next week. I have heard that Harvest will be similar in design to Tip-Off.

Great couple days to do as much of season as you can lol or even auto play while doing something else. They have made the teams a little (emphasis on little) tougher than last season....

Can't hurt to get the cash from the achievements and also I believe you get a propack at the end of the season....which might be nice if you happen to pull a promo card (leaguemate said they pull 82 Carmelo from one, so apparently it's now possible.)

So, decided to auto-play the season. AI ran thru the entire regular season with +30 win margins. Playoffs roll around and the margins got smaller. Enter Conference Finals. This is my 2nd season, by the way. AI is winning by 1 at the half against the LeBron and Kuzma led Lakers.

Here's a pic of the boosts every player on the Lakers received for the WCF:

Had to remove auto play for the 2nd half, won the game by 15 but they were no pushovers.

Edit, there's some weird stuff going on with the attachment, it says it's removed but I see it but you get the point.

Attachments

• Lebron boosts.png
    Lebron boosts.png
    943.6 KB · Views: 767

MagicFans

Rookie 1
Auto-play is fun, watching AI torturing each other, pulling all those insane moves which they usually do against you, making all those difficult shots, lucky shots, scoring with contact, making fade away in front of double team, totally ignoring the ovr disadvantage...

Auto-play is fun, watching AI torturing each other, pulling all those insane moves which they usually do against you, making all those difficult shots, lucky shots, scoring with contact, making fade away in front of double team, totally ignoring the ovr disadvantage...

:lol: :lol: yes!!! I have seen some wild things by the AI on auto play these couple of days, just madness lol

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
AP season 1 + 2 was good, then half way through 3 the AI gets some balls, and starts of 4th qtr are usually in negative...

currently AP the superstar impact event... what else is there 2 do... **crickets**....

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.