• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Event timeline + upcoming players

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
gold ticket players... today or tomorrow?
im putting $1 on there being @ least one clutch + one in the paint
be sad if the season doesnt end like it did with the flurry of them we had in S1....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
gold ticket players... today or tomorrow?
im putting $1 on there being @ least one clutch + one in the paint
be sad if the season doesnt end like it did with the flurry of them we had in S1....

No one's knows when they'll drop but all are 104 overall with clutch

betaman411

All-Star 1
Do we know yet if these GT's will be store only or will be there be a set too? if so, what were the requirements again?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Do we know yet if these GT's will be store only or will be there be a set too? if so, what were the requirements again?

I heard they are unauctionable and only given to those who made them but the 103 GT sets required a campaign token and 10 plats

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
ME:
@Asros we in the forums have a Q.. the new GT players.. final promo? or just for those that won the tickets through packs?

RESPONSE FROM BRIAN:
Just for those who got golden tickets through the 10elite>plat set due to an error.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
and just read this in one of his responses:

Brian Waggoner @Asros Aug 14
Pantheon will be our last program until S3. We updated the events with todays deploy to grant 2 set tokens for first win as well as the platinum set to help make those a bit easier (and have fun with for the last few weeks)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
ME:
@Asros we in the forums have a Q.. the new GT players.. final promo? or just for those that won the tickets through packs?

RESPONSE FROM BRIAN:
Just for those who got golden tickets through the 10elite>plat set due to an error.

Damn so they got a 104 GT with clutch for pulling a GT token from the set smfh I really missed out that day the one time they give something to global before Asia I come to the party too late after the fun was sucked out of it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
if i read "between the lines" of Brian's response, he states that:
"Just for those who got golden tickets through the 10elite>plat set due to an error."

i put it to you, that NONE got a tickets through those packs.. and that due to the elite exchange glitch, they decided to hand out to those that picked up those golden tickets last monday..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.