• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

End Zone Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I appreciate this as a football fan something new for this game instead of just some card packs or a court inspired by different sport playing surface like we've had in the past but WCS looks decent at best not exactly the C master we wanted but Kidd looks fine

Not a fan of this promo. Time too short, masters not that good. for that Kidd, I already have Marbury at that position. WCS is ok. Might get him

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I don't think we will have enough to reach wcs in 5 days without buying or excessive reps use.
It seems even with buying packs we won't reach WCS. Max is the 91 ovr guys.
Correct me if I'm wrong with this

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Another promo that uses the laggy, bug filled format of 3-on-3 games. These have been arguably the worst challenges to play since last season. Nothing works, there’s random slowdowns, players that just stop moving, and opponents dribbling out the clock. And that’s IF the buttons actually work.

And all that to grind for two 95 players that have better alternatives for pretty cheap in the AH.

**** this promo. I’ll check back in next week.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Another promo that uses the laggy, bug filled format of 3-on-3 games. These have been arguably the worst challenges to play since last season. Nothing works, there’s random slowdowns, players that just stop moving, and opponents dribbling out the clock. And that’s IF the buttons actually work.

And all that to grind for two 95 players that have better alternatives for pretty cheap in the AH.

**** this promo. I’ll check back in next week.
I agree. Love the one pass concept with two players that stand still in the corners and have little chance of hitting a contested 3. 🙄

TomH

Pro 2
I like this promo. Cauley-Stein isn’t starting over Yao, but with +3 def rb at 95 ovr will be a solid bench card for quite a while. We’ve been short on def rb boosts. Kidd is pretty solid for the SS lineup. I think some of the events, especially the blitz events, are well thought out.

This is just a stop gap before bigger campaigns coming up. Last year I thought the super bowl/football promo was trash.

A promo I like. Maybe it’s time to start therapy again.

dtam2

Rookie 2
I don't think we will have enough to reach wcs in 5 days without buying or excessive reps use.
It seems even with buying packs we won't reach WCS. Max is the 91 ovr guys.
Correct me if I'm wrong with this
Actually, it is pretty easy to get WCS if you grind and spend a little bit of cash and coins

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Yea. I think some cash is required. I estimate with coin packs I will have 55k. So I'll need to use cash for remaining

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.