• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

EdThis would be sick...and i need opinions ....

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
Ok so i think it would be awesome if there were a way to trade cards with each other. Like swap and stuff instead of auction. Just a thought really.
And i am really considering auctioning Duncan with his ability and using the coin on the Second Chance Davis with the ITP even tho his OVR is lower. Any thoughts? (I know that may not seem logical due to the OVR but i just am not happy really with Duncan)
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
The trading cards theory has always been a revelation, but I am sure EA wouldn't allow it since it doesn't promote nor force anyone to give any money (also unfair for people without money to get the exclusive P2P players). And I would not get 104 davis with ability, unless you play off ball with your PF and you'd like to shoot an occasional 3 with your PF.

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
That is the thing.
The trading cards theory has always been a revelation, but I am sure EA wouldn't allow it since it doesn't promote nor force anyone to give any money (also unfair for people without money to get the exclusive P2P players). And I would not get 104 davis with ability, unless you play off ball with your PF and you'd like to shoot an occasional 3 with your PF.
I love hitting 3s with my PF. Nowitzki is always bad af!! He is my all time fav player ever. .A.I. being my second. Anyway i am off topic lol. But i love being deadly from behind the arc lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.