• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

EA Auction House - 80 overall base elites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lbjgoat23

Rookie 1
Honestly EA needs an explanation to this image below, I appreciate it that the promo elite players are selling just like my 81 dwight howard with 200k bin but seriously EA needs an explanation why 80 overall base elite card won?t sell. I thought that yesterday?s auction house price cap adjustments on 80 overall elite cards will fix the issue of cards not selling but since it is EA, nothing really changes aside of lowering the price cap. It is nice that we can now at least snipe gold cards and sell it for more now but 80 overall elite cards market must really be fixed ASAP. They should at least explain to us how the auction house works.

Attachments

• 15604FFD-B37A-4CFF-B636-85EBA3CDFD8D.png
    15604FFD-B37A-4CFF-B636-85EBA3CDFD8D.png
    1 MB · Views: 673
  • D0158341-A004-44C2-AF2D-955B271E1941.png
    D0158341-A004-44C2-AF2D-955B271E1941.png
    1 MB · Views: 661

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
Honestly EA needs an explanation to this image below, I appreciate it that the promo elite players are selling just like my 81 dwight howard with 200k bin but seriously EA needs an explanation why 80 overall base elite card won?t sell. I thought that yesterday?s auction house price cap adjustments on 80 overall elite cards will fix the issue of cards not selling but since it is EA, nothing really changes aside of lowering the price cap. It is nice that we can now at least snipe gold cards and sell it for more now but 80 overall elite cards market must really be fixed ASAP. They should at least explain to us how the auction house works.

The ah is already flooded with alot of 80s now so you gotta get lucky that someone buys your card, its not like your card is gonna sell just because you posted it. Im not sure that when you post a card if the bot still posts it for its on random price like it was doing until this new cap change. It takes until the last hour all the way down to 15 or 13 minutes of the auction to know if your card sold or not cuz thats when the bid will show up at the latest. If you really wanna sell it then post them all for under 100k cuz ppl are really buying anything thats under a 100k, and if that still dont work 100% then we can assume that the bot relists it for its on random price up to 113k.

Lbjgoat23

Rookie 1
But I always do that to all my cards though at least in start price, sometimes in buy now price as well as u can see in the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.