• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Dropped from 103 to 102

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Guys, this just happened to me today: my overall dropped from 103 to 102 when I got this Giannis. I’m about to add 103 Yao to my lineup but I doubt even that could save my overall.
F0B0DD82-A651-47D0-AFC6-DFA38237C3D3.jpeg

Guys, this just happened to me today: my overall dropped from 103 to 102 when I got this Giannis. I’m about to add 103 Yao to my lineup but I doubt even that could save my overall.
F0B0DD82-A651-47D0-AFC6-DFA38237C3D3.jpeg
What could I do to bring it back to a 103?

I gave up 102 Klay and 102 Garnett to get Giannis.

dub365

All-Star 1
What could I do to bring it back to a 103?
I'm guessing that you replaced a Lockdown player with Giannis and you lost some coach boost from doing so. Don't sweat it. If boost points alone change your OVR up or down then you're not very far from the line.

I bet getting 103 Yao will bring you back

** Also, this is a total thread hijack. This discussion belongs somewhere else bud**

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm guessing that you replaced a Lockdown player with Giannis and you lost some coach boost from doing so. Don't sweat it. If boost points alone change your OVR up or down then you're not very far from the line.

** Also, this is a total thread hijack. This discussion belongs somewhere else bud**
Agreed I merged the posts then moved them to this new thread

Ndnd

Rookie 2

I hope.

lpycharles

Rookie 1
Is the 130 Giannis good to use? From the stats I see that everything is under 100, except strength at 106. I just don't know whether giving up two 102 cards and the effort to get all the gold cards worth it.

TomH

Pro 2
Is the 130 Giannis good to use? From the stats I see that everything is under 100, except strength at 106. I just don't know whether giving up two 102 cards and the effort to get all the gold cards worth it.
I’m convinced height + speed/agility + rebounding stats works together Somehow to determine rebounding performance. 103 Yao rebounds like a beast, and his rebound and box out stats aren’t as good as some earlier centers. Well, assuming defensive rebounding is still a thing.

lpycharles

Rookie 1
Thank you, so I am all in to get 103 Giannis. Planning to give up 102 LBJ and 102 Bill Russell to trade up for him. Just need to get enough Gold cards for that

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.