• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Does 4katosh use this fourm?

^^^lol I actually like the guy especially after seeing his Harden beard. EA did seem to listen to some things he suggested last season so I hope he at least is lurking taking our feedback to EA but I doubt it. He seems to be on another platform which he takes feedback from (I don't remember it but he mentions it in his videos).

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
Firstly I?m surprised that admin would allow that sort of abuse, even to someone who is not a registered member, to remain posted.

Secondly, most of the new information about the game, posted on this forum comes from 2 sources, Brian?s twitter feed and 4katosh?s discord, of which Brian is an active member. Analyse that however you want.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Firstly I?m surprised that admin would allow that sort of abuse, even to someone who is not a registered member, to remain posted.

Secondly, most of the new information about the game, posted on this forum comes from 2 sources, Brian?s twitter feed and 4katosh?s discord, of which Brian is an active member. Analyse that however you want.

Sorry I missed the "micro p" part I skimmed it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Did i miss something? what did he do.

He is mainly disliked for his abuse of power on GG and his ego it wasn't uncommon for him to punish people for the slightest thing and anything directed towards him in a slightly negative light was in high danger of punishment so it got people to sour on him very quickly

AussieMJ

Rookie 1

I allowed it because it isn't that bad a simple "**** you" isn't that bad to me and if I'm gonna be honest with you I don't like Josh so something that minor in my books doesn't matter now if he said something grotesque about Josh then yes I would take action but if you don't like that's fine we're all allowed our opinion one of the other members of power can take care of it if they want but I won't I don't care how much EA is close to him allowing him to preview stuff

Yes I've read what you'd said previously and what was inferred that he said to you was reprehensible too. Two wrongs don't make a right, I'm not telling you how to run your own house, but there are kids here and you're part of the team responsible to keep things civil. I know you're better than that.

p.s. I've just seen that you've edited the post

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I allowed it because it isn't that bad a simple "**** you" isn't that bad to me and if I'm gonna be honest with you I don't like Josh so something that minor in my books doesn't matter now if he said something grotesque about Josh then yes I would take action but if you don't like that's fine we're all allowed our opinion one of the other members of power can take care of it if they want but I won't I don't care how much EA is close to him allowing him to preview stuff

Yes I've read what you'd said previously and what was inferred that he said to you was reprehensible too. Two wrongs don't make a right, I'm not telling you how to run your own house, but there are kids here and you're part of the team responsible to keep things civil.

I edited my post as you were typing I didn't notice the "micro p" part the "F you" part didn't matter to me as stated but honestly the "kids are here" excuse is very outdated since kids are not innocent like a century ago the internet age soiled them so far that the language used is nothing compared to what they say already not many kids under 10 play this and kids 10 and up aren't opposed to using way worse language trust me I know because I see it all the time and was like that when I was younger

Bottom line I missed that part and I'm sorry I do cover that up when I do see it but not to keep innocence but to prevent people from seeing it and getting mad about it

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
This is only the 2nd time in a week I've come in to see what's going on and found behavior that's disappointed me. I'm sorry that you live in a world where 10 year olds do that and that you think that's an 'excuse' to disapprove. Good luck, I doubt I'll be back.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This is only the 2nd time in a week I've come in to see what's going on and found behavior that's disappointed me. I'm sorry that you live in a world where 10 year olds do that and that you think that's an 'excuse' to disapprove. Good luck, I doubt I'll be back.

That's unfortunate that you would leave over a couple bad words not even aimed at you that were taken care of but you're free to go if you want sorry that you were offended by it

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
I WISH Josh, Sue, Kcwinn sees all the good vibes they miserable fail to create. I hope they are here so they can't kiss Heasler guy's a$s around and can't ban people for calling out how commish they are and someone within us is spreading the cheat, BUT Mods and creator of the gg site won't do anything about it other than banning people who speak the truth.

Williamof3

Rookie 1
I WISH Josh, Sue, Kcwinn sees all the good vibes they miserable fail to create. I hope they are here so they can't kiss Heasler guy's a$s around and can't ban people for calling out how commish they are and someone within us is spreading the cheat, BUT Mods and creator of the gg site won't do anything about it other than banning people who speak the truth.

You could wish apon a star tonight or you could use up your birthday wish.

Jkillyan

Rookie 1
He has so much scolded on gg just because one was complaining about EA, that a post is created for him?
It's still in our nightmares

Svengali

Rookie 1

Sure, the language used was sorta juvenile, but not out there by any means. What's more amusing is you trying to guilt-trip the mods here. So you won't be back? That's okay. But I'd rather you really say why and not hide under the '10 year old kids here' line. It's kinda lame

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I was I had a bit of tosh tendencies right now so I could promote censorship and just delete this post.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.