• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Difficulty selling Christmas Ghosts on the AH

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
is it a good way to sell Rodman,and try to get Russell (first choice)or Drummond (second choice)?
but Mose Malon is coming...

alternative way to sell Rodman and Bagley, and try to get Markkanen and Drummond.

do you have any suggestion ? thank you

You don't need 2 PFs so definitely sell one if you need coins I'd rank the PFs like this... Markkanen, Garnett, Bagley, then Rodman so you could just save some coin and get KG and then get a ghost C if you want

seems that Rodman is around 2M... too diff to sell him
and Markkanen 2.6M... it is good price?

Yeah that's a good price for Markkanen

The most disgusting thing is the whole "your mirror card sells but the bot doesn't buy your card" issue. Drummond would always insta sell when posted the past couple days, but someone tries to sell theirs for a very good price and it goes unsold. BS.

Altavilla

Pro 1
ITP Rodman is the most fun card I ever played with in this game.

And I would much rather face Bagley (which is also a great card) over Rodman. KG is on par with Rodman and still havn?t faced Markkanen so I wouldn?t know. Unless we?re just comparing stats, in which case Rodman is probably the worst as usual.

X_1618

Rookie 1
You don't need 2 PFs so definitely sell one if you need coins I'd rank the PFs like this... Markkanen, Garnett, Bagley, then Rodman so you could just save some coin and get KG and then get a ghost C if you want

sell Rodman at low price. I will try to sell Bagley for Markkanen...although the price for Markkanenis not too high, the price for Bagley is toooooo low in AH.
what is my next move?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

sell Rodman at low price. I will try to sell Bagley for Markkanen...although the price for Markkanenis not too high, the price for Bagley is toooooo low in AH.
what is my next move?

You don't NEED Markkanen you can keep Bagley and be done with it I'm not sure why you still haven't sold Rodman unless you're sitting on like 10+ mil with him on your team

X_1618

Rookie 1
what is my next move?

You don't NEED Markkanen you can keep Bagley and be done with it I'm not sure why you still haven't sold Rodman unless you're sitting on like 10+ mil with him on your team
thank you
I have already sold Rodman and try tobuy other ghost player.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calibrown_12
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.